Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Update issue

Default Update issue
    Hello

I am registered user of intelliscreen. Today Cydia and Icy show an update of rockapp from 1.08 to 1.09 but rockapp itself shows now update. What shall I do - don't like to update rockapps via Cydia

Ruben

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I would do the update.

Its still there - Cydia shows update - rockapp shows none - what can I do

Ruben

You can update but it won't make a difference . It's only in Cydia for users that install 3.0 (perhaps tomorrow) - there be more updates at the "real" 3.0 comes out .
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

hm, this is confusing - support writes me - do not update, wait for our developers - I am still scared when I think of the mess mixng installers made with your apps, so I'd rather wait till it gets thru the rockapp itself

I updated to the 2.91.4 version and now intelliscreen won't show up! I tried uninstalling to then reinstall, but now I get a message that this version is not compatible with my iphone (2G on 2.0). Anyone else experienced this??

Hi Kari - you can try to reinstall now. This was simply an increase in enforcing our version checks, given a couple apps on Rock Your Phone are not 3.0 ready (almost all Intelliborn products are 3.0 ready)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!