Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.90 calendar "bug"?

Default 2.90 calendar "bug"?
    Hi guys,

i'm having a problem with my calendars in Intelliscreen.

Since the update to version 2.90 in the morning, my calenders are being displayed in an unordered way.

it used to go through my four calenders, with the upcoming events, displayed properly in the right order.

now its like

Birthday Stefan tuesday
    birthday thomas monday
    birthday kathleen tuesday
    all the birthdays, but not in monday-sunday, its mixed up

after that some other events come up in unordered way..
    totally crazy

hope someone can help me ^^

even if i choose "only today/tomorrow" all appointsments are being displayed..

epuarlana: Can you tell me if you have multiple calendars? If you go under IntelliScreen Settings --> Calendar does it show multiple calendars and are they all enabled? Can you try disabling all but one calendar and see if the issue occurs?

The IntelliScreen calendar implementation changed with 2.90 - and you can now select by calendar. Something in there is probably causing your issue. I can guarantee a fix very quickly if you can send me your /var/mobile/Library/Calendar/Calendar.sqlitedb. If there's sensitive information, I can understand you not sending it (it's just simpler to fix when the problem can be recreated).
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

i have nearly the same problem using only one calendar:

There are dates which are months ago (from December!!)

btw: i can't change on second page the size of rrs-feeds.

Default Calendar probelm with 2.9+
    Regression report

Having installed 2.9x I just noticed that while my settings for calendar display say 'today/tommorrow' I am seeing about two months of events. If I set to 'Forthcomming week' I see the correct set of events.

I can also confirm that inspite of setting the calendar display to today/tomorrow i am seeing over a month's worth of entries.. Please fix

The Today/Tomorrow is fixed in 2.91.2 Thanks!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Hi,

I tried upgrade to version 2.91 but calendar is still ****** up.

I tried uninstall, reboot, respring, install older version thru Cydia and upgrade it and nothing helps ... Rock App says I have latest version 2.91 but Intelliscreen in About dialog says 2.90 ...

What to do? Please help me. Thx
    Last edited by afowl; 2009-06-02 at 08:50 PM.

Afowl - the about view is probably incorrect - go with whatever the RockApp says. Regarding the calendar - what's wrong?

psuskeels > I have only 1 calendar and "Upcoming Week" checked. And in calendar are some events from future - e.g this week, next week, next month in the beginning of calendar.

1) event 1 - saturday (actually it is today event and it is below in the calendar marked too as today)
    2) event 2 - saturday (actually next tuesday)
    3) event 3 - friday (actually July's event)

all of this events all "all day" events with alert. So I tried edit them and deleted the alert. Event 1 from the list is gone, but event 2 and envent 3 are still there.

others events seems like ok.

Are u deleting from within the iPhone Calendar or elsewhere? If within the calendar (or at least reopened the calendar and it looks correct) - can you send me your /var/mobile/Library/Calendar/Calendar.sqlitedb file (it will remain confidential) and I can have a fix very quickly.

Yep in iPhone Calendar looks it ok. Link to sqlitedb file has been sent.

Help needed.

After the last update to version 2.90 my intelliscreen app shows a strange behaviour as it show up a nearly endless list of birthdays in kalender, starting with same name plus monday, tuesday and so on, repeating again and again. After that the next combination of name an birtday plus weekday starts, sometime mixed with other birthday entries. Scrolling to the end brings up the whished normal daily calender entries.

I already switched all combinations of settings in the intelliscreen app (kalender, outlook calender, home, contactbdays) and in the original iphone calender app. Also i removed version 2.90 and installed version 2.91.2 with rock app with no change of behavior.

I also noticed shorter battery live and free memory, as intelliscreen loads this 'endless' list on my homescreen every time i start my iphone.

Hopefully you can help me very soon, as i am used to intelliscreen and my iphone in my daily work.

Sascha

upgraded to version 2.91.4 and no change in calendar (tried changing calendar properties in settings, respring and reboot).

I know now, what was wrong ... all those events in the beginning of the calendar were from the past (year 2007). I deleted them and calendar seems like fine.

Quote Originally Posted by showmedia View Post
    Help needed.

After the last update to version 2.90 my intelliscreen app shows a strange behaviour as it show up a nearly endless list of birthdays in kalender, starting with same name plus monday, tuesday and so on, repeating again and again. After that the next combination of name an birtday plus weekday starts, sometime mixed with other birthday entries. Scrolling to the end brings up the whished normal daily calender entries.

I already switched all combinations of settings in the intelliscreen app (kalender, outlook calender, home, contactbdays) and in the original iphone calender app. Also i removed version 2.90 and installed version 2.91.2 with rock app with no change of behavior.

I also noticed shorter battery live and free memory, as intelliscreen loads this 'endless' list on my homescreen every time i start my iphone.

Hopefully you can help me very soon, as i am used to intelliscreen and my iphone in my daily work.

Sascha
    ... same behavior

Exclamation Solved intelliscreen problem by myself
    Quote Originally Posted by showmedia View Post
    Help needed.

Sascha
    Solved problem by myself - still a mayor bug in intelliscreen 2.90, 2.91.2 and 2.91.4.

As there was no answer from the intelliscreen 'support' within 2 days, here how to solve the problem by yourself:

Change all serial bithday elements to have a beginning and an end, for example 30 minutes, not starting at midnight.