Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intelliscreen Screen Overflow and overlap

Default Intelliscreen Screen Overflow and overlap
    Whenever I have multiple emails or SMS messages, I find that the email or SMS section will overflow out of the designated window (sometimes after you scroll). This results in serious screen overlap where the content of the email overlaps into other sections and makes the lock screen very messy and becomes barely readable.

Is this something I can fix by changing some configuration or is this a bug that other people are finding and are just as frustrated as I am!!!

Just to add.

The overlap also occurs when

- I have the SMS window on top of the calendar and is set to display only when new, then
    - I receive a new message which goes on top of the calendar window
    - I read and dismisses the SMS window
    - I then find the calendar window comes back but overflows to the next section which in my case is the weather window.

very annoying!!!
    Last edited by feliao; 2009-05-26 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's a noble idea. Get rid of intelliscreen and try the lockscreen notifier

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    Here's a noble idea. Get rid of intelliscreen and try the lockscreen notifier
    Now that's not very helpful in the "Intelliscreen Support" section. It is clear that you don't like Intelliscreen, so maybe browsing this subforum is not the best place for you to spend you time. Just a thought

A lot of us do like Intelliscreen.

To the OP. I have seen this phenomenon in the past, but not recently. When I saw it happen, it was after I messed with the calendar and weather windows myself...and yes, it did seem to get confused. Since then, I have re-installed from scratch, use the default layout, and have not seen it happen again.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

No I kinnda do like it. Not a big fan of RYP app. Bit non the less I do like intelliscreen. But when something stops working right and I can use something FREE I'm all fir that. I hope you can fix your problem.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    No I kinnda do like it. Not a big fan of RYP app. Bit non the less I do like intelliscreen. But when something stops working right and I can use something FREE I'm all fir that. I hope you can fix your problem.
    I am with you on the RYP thing....not a big fan of it. I must say is has been very stable of late....and I really like those Intelliborn products: Intelliscreen, Elert, and Telert are all quite solid!

Will look into this - if you can send your /var/mobile/Library/Intelliborn/intelliLayout.xml - it would help
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!