Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intellisceen not showing up

Default Intellisceen not showing up
    Ive used the trail version for about 4 days and just purchased a license for ver 2.63.1
    eveything worked fine but after the installed the license my messages dont show up......uninstalled thru cyda and reinstall but still not luck....can someone help me out here
    Im bummed now

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you have an Intelliscreen icon on your Springboard? If you go into IS settings, does it say "Enabled" "ON". Sorry if that seems like a "duh" response, but I have seen IS "disable" on occasion all by itself.

Do you have any other Lock Screen widgets loaded or anything like that?
    Last edited by kwickone; 2009-05-13 at 11:44 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kwickone For This Useful Post:

skeels (2009-05-16)

icon on springboard enable on the IS////no woth widets on the lock screen..........when I go into IS and view layout it shows up on the lockscreen but other that that not working......

Thanks Kwickone - the auto-disable is when IS catches an issue.
    bckane:
    1) Make sure the Rock Extensions are enabled under Rock App -> Manage -> Manage Rock Extensions (although when you open the IntelliScreen Config app - it'll prompt you if this is the case)
    2) As Kwickone said - make sure it's set to enabled
    3) Make sure you have a license
    4) As you have, go into the View Layout to ensure it displays correctly (or press reset, the bottom right icon)
    If all of these 4 are true - can you post your syslog (You can obtain this from the Rock Desktop Client --> Right Click on your phone and press view system log). Please respring or reboot in the capture (you can simply PM me the log)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks Kwickone - the auto-disable is when IS catches an issue.
    bckane:
    1) Make sure the Rock Extensions are enabled under Rock App -> Manage -> Manage Rock Extensions (although when you open the IntelliScreen Config app - it'll prompt you if this is the case)
    2) As Kwickone said - make sure it's set to enabled
    3) Make sure you have a license
    4) As you have, go into the View Layout to ensure it displays correctly (or press reset, the bottom right icon)
    If all of these 4 are true - can you post your syslog (You can obtain this from the Rock Desktop Client --> Right Click on your phone and press view system log). Please respring or reboot in the capture (you can simply PM me the log)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks kwickone and psuskeels Ive install it again for the 5th time and seems to be working noe
    Thanks Again

Default Problem with Intelliscreen, Rockapp, & iPhone Home Button
    Hi Psuskeels!

I love your Intelliscreen but I have been having issues with it since an upgrade a couple of days back. (I have a first-gen iPhone on 2.2.1 and the latest versions of Intelliscreen and Rockapp.)

After the upgrades, I noticed my home button started becoming desensitized, even unresponsive at times. However in safe mode, the home button worked properly. I have restored twice since then, tried uninstalling my other applications, but it was only when I de-activated Intelliscreen (and eventually uninstalled it and Rockapp) that my phone went back to normal.

I miss my Intelliscreen!

How do I get it back and keep my home button functioning properly?

Thanks in advance!

Benjamin

Default Similar problem
    I also have just updated to iscreen.19. Since it has been hit or miss if it shows up on the lock screen. If I hit the home button it will but, if I sleep and then unsleep it disappears again until I hit the home button. Also in addition to this my screen as become sensitive and will shake to move at the slightest touch and hold.

Benjamin: There was a fix a few weeks ago that fixed an issue with calendar invites causing the home button to not work. (Can you see if there's any association with Calendar invites and your issue?). Otherwise, can you not any other condition when it occurs? If you're still having the issue, can you try uninstalling mobilesubstrate for a few days and see if the issue continues?

Meshiresatc: Can you also uninstall mobilesubstrate and see if the issue continues? Thanks!

Default ahh hah!
    Figured out what my problem was. I had to restore my iphone. once I did I jailbroke my phone and then installed the Rock apps. I then turned around and attempted to add cydia apps. Five Icon Dock was the culprit. Some how it affected the substrate. But the only problem that I have now is that I cannot use five icon dock. Any way to work around this without having to restore my phone again and possibly bumping into the same problem...?

Good find! I'm guessing it could be a performance issue with 5 icon dock - talk to saurik.

Newest update cleaned up all of my problems, thank you Rock My Phone! By the way best collection of apps out.