Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Jailbreak and AppTapp Installer on 1.1.1 (and everything in between!)

I have the problem to make win scp work . I follow the instruction and try trouble shooting however it is still not working ? when I save the link au.asn.ucc.matt.dropbear.plist
    and I putfile /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/au.asn.ucc.matt.dropbear.plist

at iphoneinterface the window crash ? and win scp 404 not working . please help

Quote Originally Posted by unclear View Post
    Glad to here it worked! And thank you for letting me know... this machine, it runs on props.
    I do exactly the guide said. but the last part . when I tried to past the link

putfile .......au.asn.ucc.matt.dropbear.plist in the folder sshkit and run iphoneinterface I got error ???

I also tried to copy the iphoneinterface from ibrick ( version 0.91) to the sshkit folder and execute the batch fille . it also not let me connect win scp . could you help me

thank
    Last edited by minhchu58; 2007-10-25 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i have installer 3.0
    but i dont have a lot of files nor any updates...
    was wondering how this can be fixed or am i not doing something

My iphone is currently jailbroken at 1.0.2 and I have 3rd party apps running. Do I need to restore it to 1.0.2 before I can jailbreak 1.1.1?

Also is wifi required to jailbreak 1.1.1?
    Last edited by BlackEskimo; 2007-10-28 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Worked Perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    does any1 know how to jailbrake a 1.1.5 just like appsnapp??? If not can I downgrade my iPod computerlessly??? Any1

Green Apple
    Thanks

this tread is months old.. Make a new thread and explain what you are trying to do with more information if you must. But everything you really are looking for is avaiable via the search function on the top of the pge.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123