Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installer.app programs not working

Default Installer.app programs not working
    I've got an 8gb iPhone running v1.1.4 firmware and has installer v3.01. I've installed Britannica Concise and some other programs but can't seem to find them anywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

What other programs have you tried installing? If they install correctly they should show up on the springboard (desktop) of your iPhone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

HarryTipper (2008-03-28)

I've also installed bsd subsystem, OpenSSH and blueprint theme. I can see everything that I've installed in the Uninstall tab in installer but other than that there's no changes on my iPhone.

It's alright I figured it out, i just needed to install weDict to use all the dictionarys I download.
    Last edited by HarryTipper; 2008-03-29 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

These apps probably don't have icons. You should know what you're installing before you install it. Not everything is an app or has an icon. SSH and BSD have no icons. That Britannica thing sounds like a weDict book.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Ok long hours trying to get installer.app to up grade? Got Iphone 8gig 1.1.4 I got installer 2.63 but when i go to upgrade to 3 it downloads and then a error pops up "Error during install script execution!"

What im i going to do about this im tired going to bed.

exit installer and then open and try it again
    8gb 2G iPhone 2.1 (Pwned)

tryed that a many times.