Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Unlock your iPhone V1.0.2 Activate + YouTube + Installer

thank you very much

Thanks

Updated this post on 10/18/2007 to replace Erica's Unlock.app with anySIM v1.1.1.
    DO NOT use anySIM v1.1.1 if you've earlier unlocked using anySIM v1.0.2/iUnlock

Default iPhone 1.0.2 Unlocked with the old Anysim 1.02
    Hi,

I have iphone Firmware 1.0.2 unlocked sometimes ago with and AnySym 1.02 and all the steps in this guide. I want to know that if I want to make for some razon a restore to my iPhone I need to complete all the steps of this guide again, and this time use the AnySym 1.1?.

When you have a iPhone unlocked like my iPhone is necessarie to use the AnySim again, after restore it?

Thank you for your reply

Thanks

DO NOT use anySIM v1.1.1 if unlocked already with v1.0.2

Default 1.02 Unlocked phone restored to 1.02 again
    Hi there,

I have just restored my iphone which i bought fm market already unlocked (dont know how) due to some application problem tried to restore to 1.02 again after reading on web forum that it is safe to restore to 1.02 again and will not lock it. After restarting it is asking me to activate and itune reminding me to get a at&t sim. I live in Hong Kong. Can not use ibrick also bcos it is not recognizing and asking me to try upgrade using itune but there is no option.

Urgent help please.

Thanks
    Last edited by m kq786; 2007-10-19 at 06:42 PM.

i thought with the new version of anySIM 1.1 , we can unlock iphone v 1.1.1 ??

so what's the point when we try to virginize the phone , upgrade it to 1.1.1, and after that, downgrade to 1.0.2 and unlock it again ?? it means we get no advantages from the new update version 1.1.1 , right?

what's the point indeed?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    after unlocking my iphone all the way.. Is it okay if i change my autolock change under settin/general/auto lock to 1 minute?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tientoan View Post
    i thought with the new version of anySIM 1.1 , we can unlock iphone v 1.1.1 ??

so what's the point when we try to virginize the phone , upgrade it to 1.1.1, and after that, downgrade to 1.0.2 and unlock it again ?? it means we get no advantages from the new update version 1.1.1 , right?

what's the point indeed?
    After using anySIM v1.1 your phone wont get bricked when upgraded to v1.1.1

There are many guides available for jailbreaking and activating after upgrading to v1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by kk_maths97 View Post
    after unlocking my iphone all the way.. Is it okay if i change my autolock change under settin/general/auto lock to 1 minute?
    Yes, you can.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

bobim45 (2007-11-09)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    oki thank you Revan :d

OK well i have a problem , today i was at work when i called a friend but the call didn't was succesfull, when i looked my iphone again it said no service where the carrier is suposed to apear, after that i tryed the guide to reset baseband and the this but after any sim finished it say that "this iphon should be used with a valid sim"i readed before the guide that i had to used the erica's unlock, what i have to do now, all the process agqain or whick one is the next step, thanks for all.

Default my i phone
    can you explain me why if i try to press and hold the 2 botton to send my modified i phone in recovery is not working?
    I'm doing your steps because i have my i phone that miss the 7 gb memory and have just 300 mb and i'm trying to solve the problem!
    As is now the status of my i phone i can't download anything

Dear,
    I have a problem i need your help,
    the ibrickr can't see the iPhone??? any idea what is the problem????

Thanks

when i press sleep and power button i didn't see the yellow triangle instead i just see a plug in itune sign ... will that be a probelm? also when i try to restore the 1.02 it says restore have some error ... can you help me with this plz? this is a brand new bought iphone i just got from the store on the 28th

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yhlin View Post
    when i press sleep and power button i didn't see the yellow triangle instead i just see a plug in itune sign ... will that be a probelm? also when i try to restore the 1.02 it says restore have some error ... can you help me with this plz? this is a brand new bought iphone i just got from the store on the 28th
    If its a brand new phone then its v1.1.1 why the heaven are you trying to Unlock it using a v1.0.2 guide??

Please use CARNAVAL software to jailbreak, activate.

Quote Originally Posted by eng View Post
    Dear,
    I have a problem i need your help,
    the ibrickr can't see the iPhone??? any idea what is the problem????

Thanks
    Connect the iPhone with iTunes and then run iBrickr
    Last edited by ReVan; 2007-10-29 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For me, the anysim_1.1_p did not work, got stuck on the click red button page. I had to reboot it twice to get out. I end up trying the anysim_1.1(without p) and it work like a charm. Another note, iBrickr could not see anysim 1.1_p when i tried to uninstall before I install anysim_1.1 . What I did was installing anysim_1.02 from the iBrickr "Browse Application" and unistalled it.

Thanks

You need to chmod +x *.* all the files inside the anySIM.app folder on the iPhone.
    Please read all the posts, I've mentioned this earlier.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

bobim45 (2007-11-09)

Hi, How do I know the version of my iphone that i bougth on november 1st?

Nice Guide!!! Works 100% for me Thanks a lot ReVan
    Last edited by bobim45; 2007-11-09 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    After using anySIM v1.1 your phone wont get bricked when upgraded to v1.1.1

There are many guides available for jailbreaking and activating after upgrading to v1.1.1

Yes, you can.
    Nice Guide!!! Works 100% for me Thanks a lot ReVan
    Nowdays I wanna update to 1.1.1 after unlocking with anySIM 1.1 ,how can i perform that?
    Just click update in iTunes or Restoring to already downloaded firmware 1.1.1?

Thanks a lot.

Default iTunes 7.4
    i need to restore my phone back to original state. i have an itunes version 7.3, cant seem to find a version 7.4, the only available version is the 7.5.. will that work?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast