Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Youtube and Installer issues!

Default Youtube and Installer issues!
    My iPod Touch is currently having two huge problems. First and foremost when installer loads (which usually takes 30 seconds) it crashes staight to the springboard. I first thought that this was because I changed the installer skin in customize, which I then put it back to its default. Installer worked one time and then continued to crash each time it loaded. Next I also have the issue where youtube cannot connect and I obviously cannot fix it using installer. Is there anyway I could solve these problems without restoring? My iPod was jailbroken using the soft upgrade to 1.1.4.

P.S. I also have in my ownership another iPod touch jailbroken using Ziphone that spontaneously began having the youtube problem too. It has the 1.1.4 firmware.

My E-Mail app also is not working.
    Last edited by ZZR; 2008-03-22 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

rejailbreak it with ziphone.

www.ziphone.org, thats the only thing i would say. you dont have any important info.

A nice restore with a re-jailbreak is what i think it needs
    akzes. access everything.

Thanks

When u upgrade the touch when it jailbroken by downloading the update from installer the mail app doesn't work and sometimes the youtube doesnt either so the only way you can fix this is with installer which is broken for u so u need to do a rejailbreak i think or if u could ssh into it and replace the installer .app and put a new one in...
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

download a copy of Installer for your computer and replace installer on your iPod with it through ssh.
    I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!