Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak And Installer.app Help

Default Jailbreak And Installer.app Help
    Hey guys. So i think i may sound like a broken record here, but this is the only way i see fit to get a definitive answer. Google isnt helping much.
    So i have a brand new iphone, as my old one broke so the guy at the Genius Bar handed me over a new one (first few digits of serial number are 5K8105 so i think it has the old bootloader) and id like to know: what is the easiest way to downgrade, install the installer.app, and actually have everything working fine? i got everything up to the installer.app part but the phone part wasnt working, and i was wondering if you could bypass the whole false activation thing and activate it through itunes the normal way. I have an AT&T account, so i just wanna do it that way, and then have everything including 3rd party apps and phone and the works on the iphone. Any suggestions?

Just use Ziphone. There are a couple bugs after....but there are fixes out....and its a waste to downgrade.

will that put installer on it?

Yes, Ziphone will automatically add installer.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Phreakery (2008-03-29)

Hey.... i feel dumb. Well... Thanks! as of now i have a bunch of apps and a GBA emulator and i am very happy. cpjr will be thankofied.