Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 82

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Rogue Installer Source

  1. #61
    Hey Greg how do I get those keyboards?! Ive installed your source but all I see is the iswitcher themes packages, are the keyboards in there somewhere? Can they be used with customize?
    All is... so Accept and Just Be

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by knowtheobscure View Post
    Hey Greg how do I get those keyboards?! Ive installed your source but all I see is the iswitcher themes packages, are the keyboards in there somewhere? Can they be used with customize?
    I removed the keyboards from my source mostly because I've had a couple of 1.1.1 users complain they don't work, which of course is by design as the 1.0.2 keyboard is not compatible with 1.1.1.

    I can turn them on again and you need to use iSwitcher to load the keyboards.

    Give me just a bit and they will be back on my source (new source: web.mac.com/iswitcher2/list.xml)


  3. #63
    no i dont really need it just thought u would like 2 kno lol

  4. #64
    phones back up and working thanks completely to ji's instructions, he's right though, when using hightymes source, if u go to install a program etc, it does that main fault script error, after that, phone dead.

    with iswitcher though, i see only 4 theme packs and nothing else, where do i find more themes and etc? I see some nice stuff on here but even with cyberguys sources i only see those few packs. Any direction I can head too?

  5. #65
    Well hopefully high tymes will get his source fixed and we will have some of his great stuff available to us. Other then that I haven't found to many other iswitcher themes other then the 4 packs your talking about.

  6. #66
    My issues have been with, specifically, the 2 "Images" packages.

    At first I thought it was jailbreakme's method not being stable, so went back and rejailbroke using iDemocracy and iFuntastic. Each time I went through and installed all the apps I had used before. The minute I went to install the Images the fun started.

    I went back and redid the jailbreakme method (since it's not only 100x faster, but it also gives the newer version of Installer) and reinstalled 3 pages worth of apps. This time avoiding "Images" and have not had a minutes problems since
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

  7. #67
    Okay, not for nothing but you do realize that with those 4 paks we're talking 12 iSwitcher themes, right? Put that with the two that come with iSwitcher and now you have 14 (I don't count the original "iPhone" one).

    You guys are sounding pretty ungrateful... make you own damn themes if you're not happy...

  8. #68
    Greg: Saw in a post earlier her someone asking for iUnlock and you suggesting it could be readded.

    Please don't There is no reason to have iUnlock publicly available. AnySIM 1.1 is compatible with both 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 and doesn't cause an iBrick when it's updated. Please don't recreate the nightmare

    And for what it's worth - thanks for the great work. without you and others like you we'd still all have plain jane iPhones
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Murfunit For This Useful Post:

    CyberGreg (2007-11-01)

  10. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfunit View Post
    Greg: Saw in a post earlier her someone asking for iUnlock and you suggesting it could be readded.

    Please don't There is no reason to have iUnlock publicly available. AnySIM 1.1 is compatible with both 1.0.2 and 1.1.1 and doesn't cause an iBrick when it's updated. Please don't recreate the nightmare

    And for what it's worth - thanks for the great work. without you and others like you we'd still all have plain jane iPhones
    THANKS! that's good to know. I'll remove it from my source listing (actually I need to update it anyways).

    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-11-01 at 07:01 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

    jedinight (2007-11-01)

  12. #70
    Retired Moderator jedinight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    c.s. texas
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 113 Times in 89 Posts

    yes i would like to say thankyou too...iswitcher is a great app,,if you could incorp.loring themes that would be wonderfull!!!!4leafclover,etc..the ones that look like they wher taken witha 20megapixil cam!!!i love those..also great to know what hightymes installs where doing,,straight to /var now!!!.wonder installer would throw a script error..!!!!lol

  13. #71
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    yes i would like to say thankyou too...iswitcher is a great app,,if you could incorp.loring themes that would be wonderfull!!!!4leafclover,etc..the ones that look like they wher taken witha 20megapixil cam!!!i love those..also great to know what hightymes installs where doing,,straight to /var now!!!.wonder installer would throw a script error..!!!!lol

    Installs have always gone to /var then within the zip it is specificed where it goes. This Installer 3.0 has been nothin but trouble for me since it came out. The main problem being I can't find a program on windows that will ditto the zips. Winzip worked with zipping until Installer 3.0. Folder structure seems like it has to be different too.

    Just want to let everyone know I am taking my source until I get everything up and running good again.

  14. #72
    Hello Greg, I just wanted to thank you for all of the hard work. I love your apps, and i think you have given us a whole bunch of themes for free and everyone should be happy they have your work on there iphones. I know i am

    ( ught oh i hope steve doesnt sue me for using the i word)

  15. #73
    i got one question how come the iswitcher theme wallpaper doesn't show up when i set the theme? did i do anything wrong? thanks!

  16. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by oodatboioo View Post
    i got one question how come the iswitcher theme wallpaper doesn't show up when i set the theme? did i do anything wrong? thanks!
    You did not do anything wrong. To display the wallpaper you (still) need to be running SummerBoard.

  17. #75
    I got one more question i put the loringstudios source in the installer but how come i cant find any of his theme in my phone? Thanks!

  18. #76
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Not tellin'
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTymes View Post
    Installs have always gone to /var then within the zip it is specificed where it goes. This Installer 3.0 has been nothin but trouble for me since it came out. The main problem being I can't find a program on windows that will ditto the zips. Winzip worked with zipping until Installer 3.0. Folder structure seems like it has to be different too.

    Just want to let everyone know I am taking my source until I get everything up and running good again.
    I'm far from an expert but did you try 7-zip?

  19. #77
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts

    ^^^Ya I tired 7-zip and it didn't seem to work. This is bull**** Nullriver, there has got to be away to make Installer work with Windows based zips.

  20. #78
    Installer is no longer installing programs, just crashes back to iphone home screen. It downloads the package, then once the installing bar shows up it sits for a sec then crashes. Should I try uninstalling installer and then do I go back to jailbreakme.com to get it back on? I'm on 1.1.1 btw.

    edit
    it might be just packages from conceited software...

    Installer is crashing when I go to the uninstall tab and try to re-install it.
    Last edited by MSFIT; 2007-11-20 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #79
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MSFIT View Post
    Installer is no longer installing programs, just crashes back to iphone home screen. It downloads the package, then once the installing bar shows up it sits for a sec then crashes. Should I try uninstalling installer and then do I go back to jailbreakme.com to get it back on? I'm on 1.1.1 btw.

    edit
    it might be just packages from conceited software...

    Installer is crashing when I go to the uninstall tab and try to re-install it.
    I had to restore to get mine back to normal. Also, once you use jailbreakme.com, you ca't use it again until you restore because it fixes the .tiff exploit after jailbreakme.com uses it.

  22. #80
    Hi I have you appl by you have more theme thank

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •