Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 16gig itouch installer problems

iPhone? More like MyPhone screamo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 1.1.3 16gig itouch installer problems
    so i'm having some REALLL issues with installer (latest version btw). Every time i tap it to open it up it crashes. But it didn't always do that, when it was opening it would work fine...until you try installing somethin THAN it crashes after downloading right before it would get ti installing. Right inbetween the 2 i guess. So is there any easy solutions for this like reinstalling installer? (if thats the case, i would need to know HOW to do it) Thank you in advance cause its getting real annoying and real bothersome

Quote Originally Posted by screamo View Post
    so i'm having some REALLL issues with installer (latest version btw). Every time i tap it to open it up it crashes. But it didn't always do that, when it was opening it would work fine...until you try installing somethin THAN it crashes after downloading right before it would get ti installing. Right inbetween the 2 i guess. So is there any easy solutions for this like reinstalling installer? (if thats the case, i would need to know HOW to do it) Thank you in advance cause its getting real annoying and real bothersome
    Can you uninstall stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by wearmaize View Post
    Can you uninstall stuff?
    It seems as if he is having problems keeping installer opened, long enough to download and install something, let alone uninstalling something. Did you install the BSD subsystem in 1.1.2 before upgrading to 1.1.3? If you're still having problems, I'd recommend just completely reinstalling. I had a problem with 1.1.3 playing music and freezing when I was adding sources, but reinstalling and then making sure I installed the 1.1.3-3 Official Upgrader from the dev team. This process is just the same as the process detailed by the guide in the top of this forum, just make sure you have the correct sources added in 1.1.2 (I was having problems, even after adding the community sources of not being able to see anything like the bsd and the upgraders, so I basically added any repo I could)

Good luck.
    Last edited by skulls; 2008-03-13 at 08:35 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone screamo's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't uninstall stuff. Installer won't open at all. Not even for 2 seconds. I did install the BSD Subsystems while on 1.1.2. I don't know how to reinstall but I think I'm going to just try to rejailbreak it. Its becoming more and more attractive every day.