Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: problem with installer

Default problem with installer
    everytime i go to installer and try to intall something it says error package download failed. does anyone kno how to fix this?
    thanks

Thanks

Yes sir. Go and uninstall "Community Sources" and then reinstall. Also, clear your queue and restart your device. This should solve any problems!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

There seems to be a problem as the installer is not working...I tried the above as many times before, but still get the package download failure message

I'm getting the exact same error. Started happening at about 11AM this morning so about an hour ago. I was downloading some apps. One second it worked. Next all the packages wouldn't download. Ive search all the threads and still haven't found a solution. Ive update the Ste Packaging, Even though I already had the update one. I reseted my network settings, didn't work, I reset the phone and still didn't work. I think it must be something on the other end.

im getting the same problem now too today. kinda sucks cause im half way through all the downloads i needed to get, to have my phone back to normal. i would really hate to have to do a restore at this point.