Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 1.1.2 Jailbroke, Installer button gone after few progs were installed

Question iphone 1.1.2 Jailbroke, Installer button gone after few progs were installed
    Hello everyone, I come from Howardforums for help. I have an iphone with 1.1.2 firmware week 51, which i Jailbroke last night with ziphone 2.2 (since 2.4 would not load for some reason). After a successful break i installed a few apps and thats when the INstaller icon went away and the screen is full with default buttons along with 3 games that i installed (it sucks only 1 works and i want to delete the others that and dont know how since the installer icon is gone) I also when installing apps when i used to have the installer it would say i need bsd something any help would be greatly appreciated. I have Ziphone 2.4 running at work. what should i do?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Hi there,

Did you end up fixing your phone to get the install button back? if yes, can you please tell me how you did it? The exact same thing happened to me.... Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thank you