Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installer wont install anything

Default Installer wont install anything
    So after installing a program called swapfont on my 1.1.3 phone, the phone froze on me and would not boot properly after that. I restored, did the set up as new phone and used ziPhone 2.4 to jailbreak. My phone is a day 2 phone. BL 3.9. When i run installer, it doesnt show the usual homescreen. The program takes longer than usual to check sources and refresh them and when i attempt to download anything, even community sources, it hangs on downloading content, then after about 2 minutes responds with download failed (timed out). When attempting to install BSD, it downloads but about half to installing tells me the package download failed. Any idea how to fix this....any help would be appreciated. Thank you

I dont know if this is normal, but after running ziphone 2.4, this was in red at the bottom of the screen: ERROR: ziphone returned 1

Also, installer wont re-install, and when i go to reinstall it, it says that it is 0 bytes in size, I am really confused! It also wont refresh sources....
    Last edited by Core627; 2008-02-28 at 04:35 AM.