Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installer 4.0b8

Default Installer 4.0b8
    Was in the Hackmyifone repo on Installer. I installed it, but got an error. Now, when I try to get into Installer, I get the error message:

"Insufficent Permissions-Installer was not installed correctly. It should be run as root:wheel. We will continue but please remember that it may not function properly"

I can no longer install any packages via Installer (it crashes). Any tips on how to fix this?

ya something is wrong with the install, plus it puts a 0 badge now on the icon always does anyone have a fix we can do via SSH

Thanks all
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

installer sucks nothing new in weeks. Should just take it off......

Quote Originally Posted by vhicke View Post
    installer sucks nothing new in weeks. Should just take it off......
    Thanks, but that doesn't help me. I am a Cydia guy, but i'd like to use Installer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    ya something is wrong with the install, plus it puts a 0 badge now on the icon always does anyone have a fix we can do via SSH

Thanks all
    Same exact thing on my phone, anyone know the cause/reason. It is buggin me to see the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinner23 View Post
    Was in the Hackmyifone repo on Installer. I installed it, but got an error. Now, when I try to get into Installer, I get the error message:

"Insufficent Permissions-Installer was not installed correctly. It should be run as root:wheel. We will continue but please remember that it may not function properly"

I can no longer install any packages via Installer (it crashes). Any tips on how to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthchamber99 View Post
    Same exact thing on my phone, anyone know the cause/reason. It is buggin me to see the badge.
    Same here, that badge is annoying as hell!