Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: installer stuck in refresh

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default installer stuck in refresh
    my installer app gets stuck in the refresh screen almost at the end it has been doing it since about 11 last night also i had just refreshed the sources about an hour before that anyone else having this problem please help
    Support the installer community they have been there since day one apples sdk app is just trying to mimick the installers popularity but for a price ill bet

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Its possible that one of your sources is not responding. You can ssh into the phone to manually edit the source list. I had the same issue last week

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

just quit installer (reboot your phone if frozen) turn on airplane mode open installer let it refresh (it will only take a few seconds) and it will say not able to refresh hit disable airplane mode then go to sources and take off anny that you think are maing it act up or jus use it without refresshingg...
    If i helped hit Thanks!

Hi I am having the same problem with the installer being stuck. The refresh gets to about 90% and stays there. I have tried to SSH into the phone and use the command line to see which source is sticking. I was not able to see what source was sticking it does not show all sources that I install. Just for some background I have 1.13 os and I used boss tool to move apps. Can anyone give me some assistance on how to fix this?

Look at the sources that you have installed. If the Source name has a little arrow at the right side, the url is correct, if not, clear it and look for the right url.

(sorry for my siouxglish) ;-)