Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can I use the Official 1.1.3 Upgrader in Installer to upgrade?

Default Can I use the Official 1.1.3 Upgrader in Installer to upgrade?
    I have a jailbroken and unlocked 1.1.2 iphone that was 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 ( cant remember ) out of the box. If I wanted to upgrade to 1.1.3, can I do it using the "Official 1.1.3 Upgrader" in the installer?

If so, will my phone still be unlocked and will my t-mobile proxy setting stuff ( installed using Surrealnetworks ) still work too? How stable is this or should I just wait for 1.1.4 and upgrade to that when there is a safe way to do that?

I appologize if this question has been asked before but it's hard to find exactly what I'm looking for in these forums since there are so many different types of iphones and upgrade and downgrade methods! Anyways, hope someone can get back to me, thanks!

I used to have perfect OTB 1.1.1 upgraded, jailbreaked and unlocked to 1.1.2. I used official upgrader to go to 1.1.3, and now I have call drops, failures and lock ups all over the place. I would stay away from any patched 1.1.3 firmwares for now. It leaves modem version at 4.02 so that might be part of the problem.