Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyway to reinstall installer.app?

Default Anyway to reinstall installer.app?
    I didn't use installer for a while so I clicked on it one day and I see 6 updates and when I pressed update all everything went fine when I installed the new BSD sub system then after that when I try to install or update ANY package, it'll go midway and say "main script execution failed" What can I do to fix it? I am on a 1.13 jail break thru the dev team method. Thanks

its not installer ur haveing trouble with its just certain sources that u have cuz i get the same thing mayoshi source is one of them im able to download alot of things still just not certain ones from spacific sources i say wipe them clean cuz if u reinstall installer app then all ur uninstall files will be gone meaning u will have to redownload every program again jus to beable to uninstall it if u really dont care then use iDemocracy jus turn wifi on and ssh then type ur ip address and click the opetion that say fix installer app and let it do its job

Unhappy I had the same problem
    I had the same problem, and some of the app. didn't work as well, what should I do? Anyone can help?