Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Missing Stuff in installer?

Thumbs down Missing Stuff in installer?
    Just downgraded to 1.1.1 from jb 1.1.3 because i had some issues with installer, and ive jailbroken 1.1.1 but i cant update to 1.1.2 because it seems like i have barly any sorces in my installer, and one missing is 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 tweaks so theres no oktoprep (looked through all apps 2) its not on there, any one know where i can get it, or if theres another souce i can add?

Hey I'm having this same issue I restored to 1.1.1 and now I'm jailbroken in 1.1.1 but Installer is missing stuff and I looked in the sources list and for some reason modmyi is there twice and conceited software's source isn't recognized, it's just down in untitled sources so obviously I can't get anything from Conceited, including the Oktoprep.

Hey I'm having this same issue I restored to 1.1.1 and now I'm jailbroken in 1.1.1 but Installer is missing stuff and I looked in the sources list and for some reason modmyi is there twice and conceited software's source isn't recognized, it's just down in untitled sources so obviously I can't get anything from Conceited, including the Oktoprep.

Install Community Sources and you'll be able to see OKtoprep

Im having the same problem with my Itouch =/ right now im in 1.1.3 Jailbroken and i dont have all the aplications for example i dont have tweaks 1.1.2, in Games i just have like 9 games and thats all also i have conceited software and modmyi.com installed on my sources so i dont know which can be the problem...