Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installer becoming unusable

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Installer becoming unusable
    I dont know but it take ma about 3 to 4 attempts to refresh my sources when it used to take 1 attempt.
    I dont have may sources in fact I have deleted most and am now left with the main proven sources MMI, LEI.

When I get the sources to refresh I see day after day the same 6 upgrade packages listed.
    Now 2 are for the 1.1.3, the rest appear to be older version than what I have already installed.
    I thought that is might be that multi sources were offering the same app but one is lagging in respect tot he version, but that is not the care when I check which source was offering the app, and its the same source...

Can I manually get rid of the dup version?
    I tried to install the earlier version but then the newer version appears again.

I chose not to upgrade my firmware to 1.13 with all the threads that say there are bugs problems with so I am still operating on a 1.1.2.
    I started out with a 1.0.2 > 1.1.1 > 1.1.2, but all has been working fine for a while since upgrading top 1.1.2.

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    I dont know but it take ma about 3 to 4 attempts to refresh my sources when it used to take 1 attempt.
    I dont have may sources in fact I have deleted most and am now left with the main proven sources MMI, LEI.

When I get the sources to refresh I see day after day the same 6 upgrade packages listed.
    Now 2 are for the 1.1.3, the rest appear to be older version than what I have already installed.
    I thought that is might be that multi sources were offering the same app but one is lagging in respect tot he version, but that is not the care when I check which source was offering the app, and its the same source...

Can I manually get rid of the dup version?
    I tried to install the earlier version but then the newer version appears again.

I chose not to upgrade my firmware to 1.13 with all the threads that say there are bugs problems with so I am still operating on a 1.1.2.
    I started out with a 1.0.2 > 1.1.1 > 1.1.2, but all has been working fine for a while since upgrading top 1.1.2.
    What this is happening only to me?
    No one can comment on this?

Thanks