Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installer Crashes

Exclamation Installer Crashes
    hi
    plzzz can any1 tell me i was on 1.1.2 jailbroken all apps was working fine everything was working gud then i jailbroke my phone with DEV Team way . it went fine and i had 1.1.3 jailbroken and apps was working fine but then an update came for installer i updated it now installer crashes everytime i try to start. all other apps i have works fine. i tried to restart but installer still crashes. is there anythiong i can do or i have to downgrade and have to go through all process ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by usa_mostwanted007 View Post
    hi
    plzzz can any1 tell me i was on 1.1.2 jailbroken all apps was working fine everything was working gud then i jailbroke my phone with DEV Team way . it went fine and i had 1.1.3 jailbroken and apps was working fine but then an update came for installer i updated it now installer crashes everytime i try to start. all other apps i have works fine. i tried to restart but installer still crashes. is there anythiong i can do or i have to downgrade and have to go through all process ?
    Same thing happened to me...It turns out that the 1.1.3 image takes up more space on the system partition than does 1.1.2, so basically, you've just used up the space on that partition, and now installer doesn't know what to do.

If possible, use installer to uninstall some of the apps you've installed. This probably won't work, and if it doesn't, you'll have to ssh to your phone and start removing applications manually. Once you've created a significant amount of free space, install BossTool, and move your apps to your media partition immediately. Also, if you've got a lot of sources loading, delete some...you really only need Community and BigBoss sources...this will make it a bit easier for installer to load so you can perform the actions above...

yeah I had the same problem. also this topic needs to be moved into the right section. I also posted about this on another thread.

I need help i have a 1,1,2 iphone and each time i go to installer app a blank screen appears and then goes back to the home screen i really dont want to jailbreak i anyone can help me please

best regards
    david virguez