Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 OTB Jb/ stealthsim unlocked w foreign sim upgraded to 1.1.3 with installer.app

Default 1.1.2 OTB Jb/ stealthsim unlocked w foreign sim upgraded to 1.1.3 with installer.app
    well i have iphone 1.1.2 OTB jb also unlocked with stealhtsim , i have updated to 1.1.3 with the installer.app, everything is working properly. ,except no service signal.. modem firmware is 4.02.13_G... but i want to mention that after i have finished upgrading and restarting my phone is still working with the phone function that gives the signal, later on the other day it gives the "no service" message

but as m living in turkey and using Turkcell there is an activation procedure, and this is for the unregistered IMEI phones. as they send me sms on 21st of january that if i do not register they will mark as unregistered and will be shut down. ok i did that too and waiting to be registered. on their website my imei number already listed as unregistered already.. is it possible to block with that way giving no signal message or is something wrong with the 1.1.3 upgrade, and also want to know can i downgrade 4.02.13_g iphone to 1.1.2?

thanks for your help from now on!!

is there any answer to my question!!!
    Last edited by greensensation; 2008-02-01 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost