Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 8 gig iphone 1.0.2 otb cant use ibricker nor apptapp installer

Default 8 gig iphone 1.0.2 otb cant use ibricker nor apptapp installer
    How would i go about jailbreaking it i have tryed every thing and cant get 1.1.1 to jail break web method either

ibrickr .91 should work and if not do shift upgrade in itunes to 1.1.1 then jailbreak

why cant u use ibrickr?

why cant u use ibrickr?

why cant u use ibrickr?

why cant u use ibrickr?
    Last edited by dickhaut; 2008-01-30 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Like i said i have tryed every thing ibricker puts it in the bootloader and never boots the fone just gets the yellow triangle then turns blue and shows the code that is runs through

what i have done is updated to 1.1.1 then used jailbreakme.com then okto prep then updated to 1.1.2 and used the java jailbreak and then soft upgraded to 1.1.3 and it crashed and whent to 1.1.2 and nothing worked never used anysim then i downgraded to 1.1.1 then jailbreakme.com then oktoprep and 1.1.2 jailbreak then i used anysim and it crashed fone just showed apple on boot screen with the little circle going around and never booted it so i restored to 1.0.2 and has been screwed up since any help
    Last edited by alucardunit1; 2008-01-30 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost