Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: installer messed up need to reinstall it how though

Default installer messed up need to reinstall it how though
    hey guys I went to update my installer to the beta release but I did not know that I was almost out of space in that partition. So now when I try to open it now it just closes back out and never fully opens what should I do. I really don't want to have to rejailbreak my iPhone because I don't want to loose all my stuff I have done. Does anyone if there is a way to use FTP through wifi to reinstall the installer.app I know I will need to delete some stuff through FTP to make room but thats cool. I just need a link to the installer.app program and a method on how to reinstall it please. Thanks for the help everyone

Download
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=2036

Ftp to phone and copy to ../applications/ folder

3. The Following User Says Thank You to freshfitz For This Useful Post:

nasty801 (2008-01-29)

hey guys.. i have the same problem that my installer crashed while updating it... now wen i try to open it... nothing happens... is there anyway to fix it... i downloaded the file and copied it to applications/folder using iphone-browser as i do not have wifi... but it didn't help at all... installer still doesnt open... i dont wanna jailbreak it again... is there a simpler method??
    i have a 1.1.2 OTB unlocked using turbosim.. help please..

Thank you my installer really works now great job

If you go under applications folder do you have an installer.app folder it should show up on the springboard after a restart

Green Apple
    Thanks

don't forget to set permissions after you copy it into the phone..