Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Several 1.1.3 fixes in my installer repository now

Quote Originally Posted by mgt View Post
    I did that, and it not there.
    In installer, go to the install part. There should be a category called sources. Under sources, there is a BigBoss installer source. Install that. Its listed as a beta installer source (Something like that).

Quote Originally Posted by ab03 View Post
    In installer, go to the install part. There should be a category called sources. Under sources, there is a BigBoss installer source. Install that. Its listed as a beta installer source (Something like that).

I did that already.

what happened to the Tmobile tzones fix?

Quote Originally Posted by mgt View Post
    I did that already.
    are you sure? there are two big boss installer sources

Quote Originally Posted by ab03 View Post
    are you sure? there are two big boss installer sources

Yes, I am sure. By any chance do you know the 2 urls?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    This enables file:// access so you can use safari to view local html and pdf files! You can also download web apps and save them somewhere and use file:// to run them. Its great. Thanks to pumpkin for the source.
    BigBoss, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I keep getting an error saying "file is directory"

I've put the file in / and loaded it as file://index.html and it doesn't seem to work. Any advice?

the fake marimba ringtone is still a big issue for my 113 iphone. any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by joechu_2000 View Post
    the fake marimba ringtone is still a big issue for my 113 iphone. any solution?
    Issue here too, I dont mind though.

Will do the real (official) 1.1.3 update next week but just wonder in the meantime... any fix for itunes "could not play preview"? Only thing right now that really bothers me with the "bad" soft update.

Thanks for everyone's very hard work.

bad soft upgrade?

This is only fixes for the natetrue 1.1.3 right?
    Don't need it for dev 1.1.3?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

looks like the fixes have been taken down,, i think i know why..

Please please.. would it be too muhc to ask ? to get just the fixxs up.. not the software upgrade just the 1.1.3

cus ithink fixs can be used by a lot of people who are stuck with nate's JB .. i have no ringtones only Vib.....
    no edge too grr

Thanks for everything that you Guys have been Doing!! Awsom awsom work..

Hey Boss, I installed your BossPrefs onto my 1.1.3 phone only for it to put my phone into an endless reboot with flashing black and white lines.

Any way I can delete the files on my phone without access to SHH? maybe iphoneinterface.exe? I can get into it with that, but can't seem to delete any files.

Please advise.

Why i dont SEE the OPTION to add 5 icons to the DOCK?

How do I make sure my installer is "works fine for moving apps as long as your installer is installer correctly ie: v3.10b and has +s attribute

Quote Originally Posted by riffola View Post
    BigBoss, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I keep getting an error saying "file is directory"

I've put the file in / and loaded it as file://index.html and it doesn't seem to work. Any advice?
    I'd like to know that too.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Exclamation Installer Problems
    Is the installer only for 1.1.3 now???

Won't work on 1.1.1 and 1.1.2

Pls help

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone please explain what this means: "as long as your installer is installer correctly ie: v3.10b and has +s attribute"?

I have the 3.0 installer which I think is the latest version (right)?
    Also I have used BB's Tool but I am being told that I am running our of room which is why the 1.1.3 is locking up with the spinning wheel when I leave the installer after installing a app.
    Is this correct, and will -s help?

Where do I enter -s, app? Terminal for?
    I'm sorry for the green questions but I am learning as I go.

Thank you

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Can someone please explain what this means: "as long as your installer is installer correctly ie: v3.10b and has +s attribute"?

I have the 3.0 installer which I think is the latest version (right)?
    Also I have used BB's Tool but I am being told that I am running our of room which is why the 1.1.3 is locking up with the spinning wheel when I leave the installer after installing a app.
    Is this correct, and will -s help?

Where do I enter -s, app? Terminal for?
    I'm sorry for the green questions but I am learning as I go.

Thank you
    No one can explain please?
    Thanks

@ BigBoss. Until I u/g to 1.1.3 I used Bossprefs exclusively. Alas, I am finding that its just not working as it was

1) All switches appear to work OK, I am not using any additional apps (eg AFP etc), so just the base ones.
    2) the icon dock seems to have some issues - a) icons are no longer hidden from sight on the homescreen
    b) if you delete icons from the BP dock, they dont get deleted.

I'm not sure if this is applicable to everyone, I think we know the iPhone is tetchy. Mine was originall 1.0.2 OOTB, upgraded with anysim to 1.1.1 and then 1.1.2. Recent 1.1.3 u/g was with the help of ziphone 2.2
    Last edited by kyteflyer; 2008-02-28 at 04:27 AM.

Thanks

iPhone can not sync music from iTunes! Upgraded firmware to1.1.3, jailbresked by ZiPhone GUI v3.1 and problems began. Is looks fine first few second after connect with iTunes, but than note appear and says:"The iPhone 'NAME' cannot be synced. The disk could not be read from or written to."
    and
    "Attempting to copy to the disk 'NAME' failed. The disk could not be read from or written to."
    Could somebody help me, please?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast