Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: new installer NOT WORKING!!

Thumbs down new installer NOT WORKING!!
    i just updated my installer to 3.0ba or something like that 4 days ago (i think) now it DOESNT WORK ANYMORE, ive been too lazy to post this so dont get the idea that it was working after the update. ive tried everything, from SSHing different installers on my touch, ibrickring the apps on my touch, NOTHING WORKS.

I had to go back to my old installer and luckly I saved it but if you do not have one please search the correct thread for one. Before you do that try changing the premissions to 755 and that may help you. Go into installer app. then info.plist check if the premissions are at 755, Get back to me if that was any help for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

I updated and it works perfectly on 1.1.1

some are having issues though: http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...ad.php?t=33552
    Last edited by one1; 2008-02-01 at 08:47 PM.

I also updated my installer on iphone 1.0.2 and it does not work anymore. First i was still able to load open installer but not download any new application, now I can not even open installer on the iphone, it automatically brings me back tothe main screen of the iphone...Anyone having any clue ?

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think,that new installer is for firmware 1.0.2

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

I still dont get why people choose to stay at such low firmwares when theres really no reason to.
    A Thanks is always nice =]