Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installer 3.11 not listing installed apps

Default Installer 3.11 not listing installed apps
    When i go to the uninstall tab in installer the only apps that are listed are Installer, bsd subsystem and OpenSSH. I only upgraded yesterday and have about 15 applications that were previously listed in there. I have tried reinstalling installer to no avail. im on 1.1.4

i got the same type problem anybody know what to do....thanks

help plz...i upgraded my iphone from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 and it erased my ziphone installer app thing...so now my phone looks stock....but in the syce other is 500mb of stuff i cant erase so i unstall the ziphone app again and im good but all the apps i had dont show up
    and are not in the uninstall list........how do i delete them etc...

thank for any help

i have the same problem! i cant uninstall anything, and id really like to be able to delete them to free up some space

i have openssh installed, which i gather should allow you to delete manually, but i have no idea how, the iphone doesnt show up in my computer? do i need to download something else for the pc?

thanks

Hi

Nearly same problem on 1.1.4 recently unlocked. The only item in the uninstall list is 'installer' - nothing else, even though I have lost of apps installed.

The list of apps available to install has considerably reduced.

Other threads suggested unistalling comunity sources, restarting and re-installing community sources.

I did try installing CS, then unistall, restart and reinstall, but no different.

Thanks ColinK