Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installer on Unlocked Iphone 2.0 - Possible to download ? ?

Default Installer on Unlocked Iphone 2.0 - Possible to download ? ?
    I have upgraded to 2.0 and have the other version cynthia... but this has no apps i neeed... most importantly Boss Press and SimImport...

is there a way to download install onto this manually pleaasee..

"cynthia" and "Boss Press," lol.

But on a more serious note, I believe you'll have to wait for Installer 4.0 and for devs to port their apps to 2.0.

also you can import your from your sim in the new FW no apps needed
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod

hey dudes and dudettes,
    this is my first forum post.
    i have the old iphone 16G from the united states. i brought it back into canada and unlocked it, and it has been working fine for the last few months. this morning i was putting music on my iphone and it told me that a new version of itunes was availible. i downloaded it and now my iphone will not work, when unplugged it tells me to put it into itunes and when plugged in it says my SIM card is ot registered. can someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by none_of_your_biz View Post
    hey dudes and dudettes,
    i have the old iphone 16G from the united states. i brought it back into canada and unlocked it, and it has been working fine for the last few months. this morning i was putting music on my iphone and it told me that a new version of itunes was availible. i downloaded it and now my iphone will not work, when unplugged it tells me to put it into itunes and when plugged in it says my SIM card is ot registered. can someone help me?
    hey dude
    download this
    Main Page - WinPwn
    n then once you have done that
    n u dont know what the hell to do
    goto this site n it will show u how to unlock the 2.0 iphone
    http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=957
    there ya go
    have fun

The Result of using WinPwn (Great):
    <iframe width="480" height="360" FRAMEBORDER="0" MARGINWIDTH="0" MARGINHEIGHT="0" src="http://www.zideo.nl/zideomediaplayer.php?zideo=6b346d556d513d3d&playzi deo=6c3447576d31773d">

Quote Originally Posted by none_of_your_biz View Post
    hey dudes and dudettes,

lol i did the same thing you can either unlock 2.0 just youtube ty'siphone help and is says like winpwn unlock 2.0 and jailbrake or summit like that and that has all the links in it to unlock it OR you can downgrade from 2.0 to 1.1.4 BUT you do risk losing your itunes i backed mine up in folder lol

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L_9cIT0MZ_8]YouTube - Winpwn Jailbreak & Unlock of 2.0 iPhone & iPod Touch[/ame]

thats the link hope you get your iPhone working