Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installer V 3 Help Needed !

Default Installer V 3 Help Needed !
    I am having trouble with my InstallerApp v 3 when I download any app, it downloads normally but when its installing that app, it is then when it just crashes back to the home screen. It was working fine before don't know what went wrong. I have 1.1.2 PLZ HELPP !!!
    Update: I have just checked it again now its not even opening ! When I press the Installer icon it crashes back ! How can I fix this plz ??!!
    Last edited by splash104; 2008-01-01 at 06:07 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by splash104 View Post
    I am having trouble with my InstallerApp v 3 when I download any app, it downloads normally but when its installing that app, it is then when it just crashes back to the home screen. It was working fine before don't know what went wrong. I have 1.1.2 PLZ HELPP !!!
    Update: I have just checked it again now its not even opening ! When I press the Installer icon it crashes back ! How can I fix this plz ??!!
    I am having the same problem. When I'm trying to install ScummVM or PSX4All it crashes back to the homescreen. Someone please help! And why does it says "What's Jailbreak" under my name? I know what a Jailbreak is lol.

Something wrong must have happened during the jailbreak process. Start over and see if it helps.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

it says "whats jailbreak" because of your post count, when you post more you will notice the name changes.

as for your crashing issues, im guessing here but it might have something too do with been low on memory. if you have loads of apps installed try uninstalling some of them and see if it will let you install the apps you wanted.

as for it not booting up into installer maybe it was a bad download, maybe wifi stopped working for a split second during the process, start over and see if that works. A fresh install might dio the trick.

Hi guys, I have the same problem, but I tried the Independency 1.3.1, I saw that the programs are still there with bad icon (not installed properly), then I removed it by Independency and tried again, the problem was still there, but when I uninstalled the Wei Softwares (like the iSMS, wei Dictionary and WeiTools or something like that ....) the installer was works just fine, I re-installed what I want and after that I re-installed the iSMS (because it is very important), now it is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
    it says "whats jailbreak" because of your post count, when you post more you will notice the name changes.

as for your crashing issues, im guessing here but it might have something too do with been low on memory. if you have loads of apps installed try uninstalling some of them and see if it will let you install the apps you wanted.

as for it not booting up into installer maybe it was a bad download, maybe wifi stopped working for a split second during the process, start over and see if that works. A fresh install might dio the trick.
    I have alot of memory in spare and the installer was working really fine 2 days back but now it ain't what should I do ? I have also tried reinstalling the installer but it crashes again so I can't reinstall

@ splash104

by the way, how did you reinstall installer.app??? My firmware is 1.1.2 jailbroken, but i reset my phone, and now installer is not loading. damn

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by svitoch View Post
    @ splash104

by the way, how did you reinstall installer.app??? My firmware is 1.1.2 jailbroken, but i reset my phone, and now installer is not loading. damn

cheers
    theres an option in the installer itself to reinstall the installer so thats not working either as i cant even open the InstallerApp !!