Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost installer.app Icon....HELP!

Default Lost installer.app Icon....HELP!
    Hello!! I hope I'm in the right Forum for this ( sorry if I'm not )...I've searched for solutions here, but nothing seems to quite answer my question.
    I'm running 1.0.2 and I have been without my installer icon for some time now, I got a little carried away with downloading cool apps and they took up all the space on my home screen ( springboard )... my installer icon is lost somewhere behind it!!?? obviously I can't uninstall apps without it, and I'm scared of resetting my iphone completely...having it upgraded and bricked.. Is there a simple solution or do I need to restore, unlock again etc.??.. help, please... someone..

Thank you! Bon Bon

Doesnt make sense that your installer icon would delete or disappear because too many apps for installed. Something else is wrong. If you have SSH go to the directory /Applications/Installer.app and see if the icon even exists. If it doesnt find one and replace it. If it does, then try opening it through the command terminal in SSH.
    cd Applications/Installer.app/Installer i think thats what it is.

Default Thanx for the reply..
    I don't have SSH though, I have tried to download installer again but nothing happens, should I have installed something so that I could flip through more than one homepage? If I 'reset all settings' do I need to jailbreak my iphone again?

Thanx in advance...