Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where Can i Install Installer Via WiFi?

Default Where Can i Install Installer Via WiFi?
    i just fixed up my iphone and im at 1.1.1, but i dont have installer, where can i install it?

it says it can take up to 5 min but its been 6 min and nada

yup it never actually d/l'd, so how can i install it via ibrickr? i tried going to d/l at the top but it never me d/l the file

any1
    Last edited by samihassan; 2007-11-20 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Visit jailbreakme.com in safari and scroll to bottom to dl installer app.

Quote Originally Posted by vincent6396 View Post
    Visit jailbreakme.com in safari and scroll to bottom to dl installer app.
    ive already tried that, and i waited for 20 min and it never d/l... how can you d/l it manually and put it via your iphone?

PM me your email, I can zip it and send to you but do you have winrar to unzip?

PM me your email, I can zip it and send to you but do you have winrar to unzip?
    pm'd!

also if you dont mind write where i place the file

sent
    thank yo so muchhhh

btw is there a easy way to uplaod the entire directory, i have ibrickr and i have to upload each file sep and its a pain in the ***

use winscp, google it.

man i uploaded the folder via ibrickr, i did everything fine and the icon shows up on my springboard but nothing fuckin loaded up im really mad and upset, ive been working on trying to fix this all day, and yes i have 1.1.1, idk what to do

I told you, you need to chmmod the file to 0755 ot else it won't run. Dl winscp.

I told you, you need to chmmod the file to 0755 ot else it won't run. Dl winscp.
    what do you mean exactly im a noob kinda im d/l winscp as i speak

k i just d/l winscp and installed it, what do i do now?
    Last edited by samihassan; 2007-11-20 at 04:48 PM.

When you put files in manually, you have to chmmod it to 0755. That lets you execute the file. For winscp,put in your ip address at top, user name is root, password is alpine, leave the port at 22, make sure the check box is mark SCP.

When you put files in manually, you have to chmmod it to 0755. That lets you execute the file. For winscp,put in your ip address at top, user name is root, password is alpine, leave the port at 22, make sure the check box is mark SCP.
    k let me try, for my host name its my ip, do i put the :

it keeps giving me error: gethostbyname: unkown error

im on my iphone under about and under wi-fi Address it says

00:1C:B3:14:9D:2B

i type in 001CB3149D2B

and it tells me some error ****

should i try upgrading to 1.1.2, idk im really mad
    Last edited by samihassan; 2007-11-20 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

host name is your phones ip address, go to setting, under wifi, click on arrow on right of your selected wifi connection. In there you should see the ip address.

Thanks

WTF are you uploading files 1 at a time using ibrickr??

Open ibrickr, click Applications, click you'll see a list of all apps, scroll down to Installer and click on it

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    WTF are you uploading files 1 at a time using ibrickr??

Open ibrickr, click Applications, click you'll see a list of all apps, scroll down to Installer and click on it
    they dont have it as a pxl dude

host name is your phones ip address, go to setting, under wifi, click on arrow on right of your selected wifi connection. In there you should see the ip address.
    ohhhh damn i got it now

anyone else guys it changed the permissions via idemocracy but nothing
    Last edited by samihassan; 2007-11-21 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost