Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with installer =/

Default Help with installer =/
    hey guys tomorow I had troubles with my installer, the downlaods made the installer crash before it was finished but the icon was on the screen anyway(didn't worked though) so I just said like: Bah i'll restore it and re-jailbreak it after So i restored it, jailbroke it and: I could not downlaod all the application and couldn't take the new version of installer so I re-restored it and re-jailbroke it thinking that would fix the problem And then: I opened installer, took the patch but now when I press " Donate Later" and then i press the "install" button it freezes and I hate to force-shutdown my ipod soooo once again i re-restored it and re-kailbroke it thinking I was just really unlucky and the NOW it would fix the problem butttt NO still the same problem with the "install" button...
    can someone help me?
    I'm using ziphone to jailbreak it since i'm having trouble using iJailbreak and i'm on a mac.

Thanks

Have you upgraded your fw and recover a backup from iTunes after? That could be the problem. When you have upgraded and rejailbroken the phone you must connect with iTunes as "New Phone" coz fw 1.1.3-4 have different paths for the apps and they are owned for a different user ("mobile" instead "root").

(sorry for my siouxglish) ;-)