Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: problem with customize and installer

Default problem with customize and installer
    im currently using ver 1.1.4 on the iphone, and everytime i finished installing an app using installer and press the home button.. a message "setting language" appears.. and after that it doesnt even go to the slide to unlock screen but directly goes to the home screen.. anyone knows what happend?

and im also having problems with customize.. well, i knw i still need to place that ispazio repo source in installer but it doesnt show up.. problem with customize is that when i open it it goes back to the home screen... oh, i think i need that patch for 1.1.3 apps to work on 1.1.4, i cannot seem to find it in installer.. once again thanks in advance to those who could help..

-jedrick lim
    cebu,philippines

the first issue is actually a "feature" of the latest installer. setting the language will restart springboard without forcing you to use the slider.

you actually have to change the permissions for customize, i did that and it was able to open.. but now customize will only change the installer icon when i add a theme