Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installer went missing and some apps....???//what do i do???

Default Installer went missing and some apps....???//what do i do???
    OK I need some help on finding my installer and inteliscreen back onto springboard..I had to restore my iphone and then i ziphoned it. so im getting my phone back to where it was before i had to restore and installing apps and sources. when im almost done i restart my phone.. so i shut it off and i turn it back on and i see installer missing and like 2 other apps(inteli,iradio,something else). what did i do and how do i get them back to show..oh and i think right before i shut phone off i could not get back into installer. it would crash all of a sudden and then i shut phone off then it happen to dissapear..can someone help me please on ficing my problem..

any know what i should do...funny thing is phone runns great and all my apps..inteli is on but i cant see it on spring board and i cant shut it off...and my installer is gone off of spring board..i go in shhing and i see all my apps..???PLEASE HELP ME>>>?/??
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2008-05-19 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost