Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help With Installer......!!!!!...???????

Default Need Help With Installer......!!!!!...???????
    I INstalled a source called apple dailytimes because my phones internet would not save my web passwords..so every time i went to a site of mine i would have to long in..so i downloaded the fix..after that i reset to spring board. now i tried to go back into installer to uninstall fix because it asked me to. but i cant because now installer crashes everytime....also when i go to my web sites and try to put in my password and stuff web goes crazy and typing line you see in box to type is on the site and that little box you type in your info disappears....please I need help...

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Which permissions do you have for installer?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPie For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2008-05-19)

ok i think i checked it right and said 0755...im on a 1.1.4 ziphoned

Thanks

try to RE-jailbreak with Ziphone....

WHAT......You mean restore and do everything all over again...What do you mean and how do i do it...????Im confused bro...

Thanks

No... I mean JUST PRESS ONLY JAILBREAK BUTTON in Ziphone,you do NOT need to restore....

Thread Moved. Please post in the correct forum

broomhead:sorry

should i have itunes running at same time or no just jailbrak...so nothing will disappear on my iphone...everything will still be same and installer will open(work) hopefully...Is this correct..thanks

When i do this wont there be 2 folders now of installer or will it overwrite the installer folder thats there..
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2008-05-18 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

No... Just RE-jailbreak with Ziphone...

ok i am going to do this now.. i will report after lunch...

Thanks

Good Luck.
    I promise,it WILL work...)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPie For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2008-05-18)

ok i did it....it worked but now i have all my apps nothing dissapeared...but in installer in unistall i only have 3 apps installed???? and in cat. i dont have my folders...its like they are all hidden...how do i get them to show..

How would i uninstall if i wanted to..i had like 140 something categories?????
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2008-05-18 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

apple pie made you recreate your .plist which show'd already installed apps. only way to make them show up in installer now is to re-install them, it'll over write ur current app, and show up in your uninstall section..

good job apple pie
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    apple pie made you recreate your .plist which show'd already installed apps. only way to make them show up in installer now is to re-install them, it'll over write ur current app, and show up in your uninstall section..

good job apple pie
    how do i reinstall them.? Do i install community sources again..?? how about when i install shai repo again what will happen.? will it make doubles now in installer folder now...??? what happened to all my categories??

I need help asap.....HELP>>WHAT DO I DO NEXT TO FIX MY PROBLEM>..

Does no one know the problem?? I installed all sources and i see them in sources but no cateorgies ...wtf.....i just restarted iphone..lets see what happens..??help anyone..

EDIT: Ok never mind i got it all back and working the way i want thanks for most of the help guys....
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2008-05-19 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost