Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: installer lags like crazzzy

Default installer lags like crazzzy
    I have a bunch of sources on installer and ever since i deleted some sources my installer app has been crashing and lagging A LOT. Sometimes my installer crashes when first opened and sometimes it doesnt. Also, when i click a category, it literally takes about 2 minutes for the screen to switch over to the files screen inside that category. Any suggestions on what the problem could be?

Same thing for me. I uninstalled installer and re-installed using ZiPhone. It's starting to work now, but it's very slow.Could it be the 3.1 update?

I dont think it is, it was working perfectly fine until i decided to delete individual sources. I dont think deleting individual sources even has anything to do with it but after that is when it started lagging

Hmmm, maybe try reinstalling Installer inside Installer. Also for me, Installer works even faster with the 3.1 update...

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Hmmm, maybe try reinstalling Installer inside Installer. Also for me, Installer works even faster with the 3.1 update...
    ehh, i guess ill just live with it. Im not trying to restore my phone, i have too much crap on it.