Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: oktoprep doesnt appear in installer app. what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    qui est Roguette?
    Roguette (that being a nickname she earned in an on line game we played together) was my closest friend - closer than a sister even. She passed away in 2005, at only 42, after losing a short, but fierce battle with ovarian cancer.
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

Quote Originally Posted by asadjewonxmas View Post
    phones back up and running. unfortunatly i could only restore to 1.1.2 like you said. so now i have a working phone thats not jailbroke which kinda sucks. so guess ill have to wait. at least the phone makes calls.
    Wont be long

Quote Originally Posted by Murfunit View Post
    Roguette (that being a nickname she earned in an on line game we played together) was my closest friend - closer than a sister even. She passed away in 2005, at only 42, after losing a short, but fierce battle with ovarian cancer.
    I'm glad I asked It's nice to remember the person has impacted our life. And to share their memory.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2007-11-11 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok guys the phones back up and working but it wont sync my music and i cant figure out why? all my video, pics, and contacts sync but my music wont sync.

Quote Originally Posted by asadjewonxmas View Post
    ok guys the phones back up and working but it wont sync my music and i cant figure out why? all my video, pics, and contacts sync but my music wont sync.
    First, I'm not a guy, but I'll let you slide .. This time :P

That makes no sense at all. If it were a phone software or firmware issue nothing would sync.

I know I've had prblems like that in the past but it was usually because iTunes couldn't find the files (My media is on an external 2TB drive that I sometimes have to reset when I reboot)
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12