Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: installer wont work

Default installer wont work
    hey all,

my istaller wont work....i came into work today and connected to my wifi....wanted to check if there are any new updates to things and my installer doesnt function. i click on the icon...it goes to the installer and checks for resources and then i come bak to my mail screen....
    i dont understand this... coz i can browse the web and check my email.!!

please advice
    Thankyou
    Hyryze

Okay ******, lets think here; Does 'Installer won't work' have anything to do with chit chat? This coming like what 3-4 days after we were all supposed to read the rules again?? You are part of the problem. How about next time instead of just posting where-ever you please, you could take the 3 seconds to think where your thread should go? How does that sound?

I like to help people, I really do! It just gets to me when people think that
    they can just put crap anywhere and expect everyone to answer them.

And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Look, I know I have like 9 posts or something.

Calling someone a '******' that you have never met is poor form.

A simple wrong area for this thread and reporting the post should do the trick.

Sorry "Imahottguy".!!! wont happen again....will make a note of this error.!!

Thankyou "Temetka" for ur suppport.!!

Hyryze

Thanks

thread moved

I looked at the members profile, and they had been a member for just about 4 months now. It's not like this guy joined yesterday... And excuse me for my language mom...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!