Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (1.1.4) Installer download problem, says "Error 1.1.3 has its own T-Zones patch. Look

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default (1.1.4) Installer download problem, says "Error 1.1.3 has its own T-Zones patch. Look
    I have a recently revived OTB 1.1.2 that was grey wifi-ed by Ziphone, PWN tooled to 1.1.4, then fixed with the wifi with the iphone dev team fix, but now whenever i try to download anything from installer over wifi, it says "Error. 1.1.3 has its own T-Zones patch. Look for that instead"
    It started when the generic tweak for the T-Zones hack was my first thing to try and download, but now the warning shows up after every attempt to download anything.
    Last edited by phijie; 2008-04-26 at 07:28 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Solved the problem by attempting to download the 1.1.3 patch, being told "Error. 1.1.3 has its own T-Zones patch. Look for that instead", clearing the queue and trying twice more, it successfully downloaded and works, although I do have the $20 data plan, so that might be why, like other users have reported. I can now download any application from installer as well, which was just giving me the same error before.