Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SSH & Installer.app on 1.1.1

Default SSH & Installer.app on 1.1.1
    ok so i have a couple things to ask

1) how do i get SSH onto my iphone in its current state..its a jailbroken and activated (using idemocracy so i think for sumreason youtube wasnt activated) 1.1.1 version iphone with the newer baseband firmware ive already virginized and fixed the seczone or w/e

2) how do i get installer.app onto my iphone 1.1.1 cuz i cant find any way to do it WITHOUT SSH becuz everytime i ask someone or look it up it says install apptap using SSH then i ask how to install SSH and they say use apptapp so im confused llol

3)how do i activate my youtube on me 1.1.1 ? please someone help me with all of these im desperate lol

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ak47x101 View Post
    1) how do i get SSH onto my iphone in its current state..its a jailbroken and activated (using idemocracy so i think for sumreason youtube wasnt activated) 1.1.1 version iphone with the newer baseband firmware ive already virginized and fixed the seczone or w/e
    Install it from Installer.app, or connect and use iNdependence to install it. Make sure you only do one or the other, not both.

2) how do i get installer.app onto my iphone 1.1.1 cuz i cant find any way to do it WITHOUT SSH becuz everytime i ask someone or look it up it says install apptap using SSH then i ask how to install SSH and they say use apptapp so im confused llol
    Try installing it through iNdependence, or by going to jailbreakme.com from your Safari.

3)how do i activate my youtube on me 1.1.1 ? please someone help me with all of these im desperate lol
    The jailbreak method in iNdependence should work fine.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

If I've jailbreaked and activated my iPhone 1.1.1 using iNdependence (new 1.1.1 boxed - didn't update 1.0.2), and then unlocked by installing SSH and putting AnySIM on it using iNdependence, can I go to jailbreakme.com in Safari and install installer.app through that method? Is that safe or am I doing something wrong that way? Thanks!