Results 1 to 3 of 3

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SSH & Installer.app on 1.1.1

  1. #1
    Default SSH & Installer.app on 1.1.1
    ok so i have a couple things to ask

    1) how do i get SSH onto my iphone in its current state..its a jailbroken and activated (using idemocracy so i think for sumreason youtube wasnt activated) 1.1.1 version iphone with the newer baseband firmware ive already virginized and fixed the seczone or w/e

    2) how do i get installer.app onto my iphone 1.1.1 cuz i cant find any way to do it WITHOUT SSH becuz everytime i ask someone or look it up it says install apptap using SSH then i ask how to install SSH and they say use apptapp so im confused llol

    3)how do i activate my youtube on me 1.1.1 ? please someone help me with all of these im desperate lol

  2. #2
    Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,516
    Thanks
    577
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ak47x101 View Post
    1) how do i get SSH onto my iphone in its current state..its a jailbroken and activated (using idemocracy so i think for sumreason youtube wasnt activated) 1.1.1 version iphone with the newer baseband firmware ive already virginized and fixed the seczone or w/e
    Install it from Installer.app, or connect and use iNdependence to install it. Make sure you only do one or the other, not both.

    Quote Originally Posted by ak47x101 View Post
    2) how do i get installer.app onto my iphone 1.1.1 cuz i cant find any way to do it WITHOUT SSH becuz everytime i ask someone or look it up it says install apptap using SSH then i ask how to install SSH and they say use apptapp so im confused llol
    Try installing it through iNdependence, or by going to jailbreakme.com from your Safari.

    Quote Originally Posted by ak47x101 View Post
    3)how do i activate my youtube on me 1.1.1 ? please someone help me with all of these im desperate lol
    The jailbreak method in iNdependence should work fine.
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

  3. #3
    If I've jailbreaked and activated my iPhone 1.1.1 using iNdependence (new 1.1.1 boxed - didn't update 1.0.2), and then unlocked by installing SSH and putting AnySIM on it using iNdependence, can I go to jailbreakme.com in Safari and install installer.app through that method? Is that safe or am I doing something wrong that way? Thanks!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •