Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help, my installer doesn't work!

Default help, my installer doesn't work!
    every time i go on it now it just freezes on "refreshing sources" and the white bar doesn't move, it use to work fine, the last thing i installed was a program called "dock"

anyone know what its doing that and what do i have to do to get it to work? my wifi is connected so thats not the problem..
    Last edited by james90; 2008-04-20 at 10:37 AM.

You could have some bad sources. I will tell you how to fix that.

Go to setting on your iPod and turn your Wi-Fi off, then open Installer. Turning your Wi-Fi off will let you get past the Refreshing Sources.

Next exit out of Installer and turn your Wi-Fi back on, then open Installer again. Your sources should not Refresh after this.

Go to Sources click Edit, then click add, and add this Source

http://jmiz9000.techdocrx.com/repo.xml

Hopefully your sources should refresh while at the Sources screen.

Here is what you do if your Sources do Refresh and the new sources gets added...

Go to all packages and find the package Refresh Faster. This package will delete any dangerous or dead sources.

If your sources fail to refresh and the new source did now get add, you will have to go to sources and manually delete all the sources that have the name "Untitled Source"

This is the only thing I can think of, hope it helps.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cheezy For This Useful Post:

james90 (2008-04-20)

cheers mate, done all that and works fine now, cheers!!

actually its still freezing on refreshing sources, it lets me install stuff but doesnt give me the new apps etc. i've deleted most the source apart from the one with a padlock symbal. i added the one you gave me but it comes up as Untitled Source as it cant connect to get the stuff.

this is annoyin
    Last edited by james90; 2008-04-20 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost