Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *NEW* CARNAVAL v0.7 - One-Click Jailbreak/Activate/YouTube/Installer for v1.1.1 ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by sgstyle View Post
    I have used Carnaval 0.7 to do jailbreaking and my 8G iphone is working.

However, the capacity come 300M only... Any idea why this happened? Did carnaval loads lot of files into iphone and use up lots of memory?

Thanks
    It happened with mine too. I think it is because I am using itunes 7.5 when doing restoring to 1.1.1.
    I do all the process again and using iTunes 7.4 to restore to 1.1.1 and it is working excellent. (thanks a lot to Rvn and the developer team).

can someone do an automated update to 1.1.2 that also activates everything (u-tube, wi-fi) from 1.0.2 P L E A S E !!!

Is it tru u cant upgrade if u dont have a working wi-fi ....

I ask again does anyone know how to get ya wi-fi working? No one is helping

I dowloaded themes from hightymes and suddenly the phone froze..so i had to restart it (by holdin home and sleep buttons) as it restarted it its started showin a weird striped screen for 1 minute or sth then it got the menu (with the original icons) and it keeps showin the SIM LOCKED pop up (for the pin) and gettin the menu again..it doesnt react to any touches n when i push the sleep button it sleep after like 1-2 minutes!
    i thought of restorin it but it doesnt even CONNECT TO THE PC!!
    i DONT KNOW WUT TO DO!!! PLEASE HELP!

well thats me screwed then sine i cant get wi-fi to operate

can someone make an upgrade to 1.1.2 from 1.0.2 without edge or bloody wi-fi

I DONT HAVE AN AT&T SIM!:S:S
    wut do i do?? >please help!<

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345