Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *NEW* CARNAVAL v0.7 - One-Click Jailbreak/Activate/YouTube/Installer for v1.1.1 ONLY!

hi guys!

Following your guides here I realized how to virginize my unlocked 1.0.2 Phone and then prepare for upgrade, upgrade, jailbreak, and unlock my 1.1.1 phone but no international option and It was veeery slow and ussually crashed.

A friend of mine told me he used "Carnaval" for getting fully operative the phone by restoring it first in iTunes and following the steps in Carnival.

I did it and I was able to go to the page for jailbreaking but then Carnival says "it appears you didn't jailbreak your phone.."

I did several restores then but no result.

Please some help!!!! What can I do now? In which state is my phone now?

Can you post some mirrors to the tiff exploit??
    Thanks very much

hi revan,

i have used other way to activate, jailbreak and unlock my iphone to 1.1.1. but the youtube function i can browse the "featured" but when i click on most viewed, bookmarks etc, it says can't connect to youtube. is this the problem that ppl been saying due to activation glitch? or it's jst my wifi network issue? but web browsing stock check and weather are fine.

for my current phone status, as activated, jailbroken and unlocked. can i use your application to fixed the youtube thing if my problem is the youtube problem caused by activation? thank you very much for helping. i've tried your method before no glitch but just can't unlock, so i used other method to do the whole process from activation to unlock. thanks again!

great, thank you for this sought after tool. Only one bug that should be fixed with the next release: APN Settings are deleted with every restart.

hi there again!

I managed to unlock it... Just doing the downgrade and everything again... but the reason I was using carnaval was because a friend of mine could use the "international" option under "settings--> general" which is missing for me now... Any solutions please??

Thanks very much

Carnaval error Iphone 1.1.1 error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi,
    I was updating a virgin OTB 1.1.1 and was trying to reboot the first time when i accidentlly pressed a key, due to which without rebooting the files copied ie 2nd phase of the Carnaval was carried out. Now the problem is that I cant even start the phone. It is stoned, bricked with a an apple logo. That's it. Please help.

Narry

Please help ..... (

im having a problem after i do the second link process it takes me to the activate page and when i hit countinue i get iphuc.exe unable to locate component - this application has failed to start because QUTMLClient.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem.

could this be because the link didn't download what it needed or is it because i don't have all the files for carnival?

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    I strongly advise you ALL to use anySIM v1.1p patched by Zibree from iPhone-Elite. Also, use an AT&T SIM card rather than your own during the unlocking process.
    can we use the SIM card that came with the phone?

ok i just tried it on vista and it doesn't give the error anymore but, i still get a problem right after when it tries to check if the phone is connected it sez

">> By The iPhoneDev Team: nightwatch geohot ixtli warren nall mjc operator
    notification: iPhone attached.
    CFRunLoop: Waiting for iPhone.
    AMDeviceStartService 'com.apple.afc': 3892314142
    (iPHUC) /: getfile /etc/fstab fstab.ori
    getfile: Failed to open remote file: 4
    (iPHUC) /: exit
    >> Nothing left to do. Exiting.
    "

any ideas what is the problem? i've gone to the link 10 times and still when i press enter i get this error

after all these process how do i install anysim 1.1.1 b cuz i bricker dosent seem to be working ith 1.1.1 any other similar programe for windows need help

Quote Originally Posted by jay_jay_n View Post
    ok i just tried it on vista and it doesn't give the error anymore but, i still get a problem right after when it tries to check if the phone is connected it sez

">> By The iPhoneDev Team: nightwatch geohot ixtli warren nall mjc operator
    notification: iPhone attached.
    CFRunLoop: Waiting for iPhone.
    AMDeviceStartService 'com.apple.afc': 3892314142
    (iPHUC) /: getfile /etc/fstab fstab.ori
    getfile: Failed to open remote file: 4
    (iPHUC) /: exit
    >> Nothing left to do. Exiting.
    "

any ideas what is the problem? i've gone to the link 10 times and still when i press enter i get this error
    Visit the hackintosh Authors Notes. It says he is looking into the Vista Errors. Please be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by kemcho View Post
    after all these process how do i install anysim 1.1.1 b cuz i bricker dosent seem to be working ith 1.1.1 any other similar programe for windows need help
    Ibrickr doesnt work with 1.1.1 but Manzana does.
    Use Manzana to create a folder in your /Applications folder (on your iphone) called AnySim.app
    Upload all the files from your PC to that folder and you'll be able to run it off your iphone.

It sucks not having Ibrickr!

Question of my Own:
    Do you need Wifi in this process to Jailbreak?
    (Not for BSD and SSH installation, just for jailbreaking)

We still need to access the Tiff yeh?
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mofolo For This Useful Post:

kemcho (2007-11-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mofolo View Post
    Visit the hackintosh Authors Notes. It says he is looking into the Vista Errors. Please be patient.

Ibrickr doesnt work with 1.1.1 but Manzana does.
    Use Manzana to create a folder in your /Applications folder (on your iphone) called AnySim.app
    Upload all the files from your PC to that folder and you'll be able to run it off your iphone.

It sucks not having Ibrickr!

Question of my Own:
    Do you need Wifi in this process to Jailbreak?
    (Not for BSD and SSH installation, just for jailbreaking)

We still need to access the Tiff yeh?
    Yes, you need WiFi.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

mofolo (2007-11-01)

Thanks Revan!!
    Last edited by mofolo; 2007-11-01 at 03:50 PM.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

Jast for mommet ego I did det inpasibel tanks I did uppgred too 1.1.1
    in Windows Vista CARNAVAL v0.4

So this will work with a 1.1.1 phone out of the box without having to downgrade to 1.0.2?

Hello I have a 1.0.2 jailbroken iphone, my IMEI matches what's etched in the back. Do I still need to ReVirginize? What do I need to do before CARNAVAL?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I used Carnaval 0.4 on my 1.1.1 and it worked 80%. The fact is that there is no way to get SSH onto the phone as the sources for the Installer are missing. Therefore anySIM V1.1p cannot be installed and iBrickr over Safari or direct via USB does not work. You need to enter a new source in the installer : i.unlock.no This library provides SSH as well as anySIM V1.1p. Install it from there, run it and your done ! Worked perefectly

ReVan
    Thanks for instructions. They work great.

Works on my iPhone's!

The unlocking is just getting easier and easier

- AJ

ReVan:

I could really use your help. I have a 4GB iphone that I jailbroke and added apptapp. I have added Anysim 1.1.1v but it wont unlock the phone? What am I doing wrong? Do i have a bad version of Anysim? Do you have a suggestion on how to fix it?

Sorry ReVan:

I was so anxious for a solution that I forgot to say please and thanks.

So thanks in advance for any help you give.

Quote Originally Posted by AMS722 View Post
    ReVan:

I could really use your help. I have a 4GB iphone that I jailbroke and added apptapp. I have added Anysim 1.1.1v but it wont unlock the phone? What am I doing wrong? Do i have a bad version of Anysim? Do you have a suggestion on how to fix it?
    Last edited by AMS722; 2007-11-02 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys I'm at the part where we have to use safari for jailbreakme.com and it never loads for me, my WIFI signal is at all three bars, and I just get an error that says Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding. What should I do?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast