Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *NEW* CARNAVAL v0.7 - One-Click Jailbreak/Activate/YouTube/Installer for v1.1.1 ONLY!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Ok....final doubt..Please do it Revan

Firstly, Downgrade to V1.0.2
    Then downgrade the baseband using ur guide
    Then Phase 3, it is to revirginize
    Then Phase 4, says to unlock V1.0.2 without damaging the seczone

Now the question arises??
    After the Phase4, shall we upgrade to V1.1.1 using iTunes???
    And after upgrading to V1.1.1, then do we have to use CARNAVAL to jailbreak/activate the phone and then again unlock using AnySIM V1.1???

Please reply to this question

And another request is to PLEASE UPLOAD THE CARNAVAL 0.4 to some other hosting such as zshare?? i cant download from rapidshare or megaupload links in my country. Some1 please upload it to nice host.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cyber_bilal View Post
    Im lost.. Can some1 please explain clearly how it works??

Is this method right?

Upgrade a V1.0.2 phone to V1.1.1
    Then use CARNAVAL
    Then use AnySIM V1.1.1 to unlock???

Is that the process??

Or do i have to virginize before upgrading to V1.1.1??
    While in v1.0.2 fix your seczone by using the virginizer
    Upgrade a V1.0.2 phone to V1.1.1
    Then use CARNAVAL
    Then use AnySIM V1.1.1 to unlock

This is the BEST way :-)

Quote Originally Posted by xp02ed View Post
    the bat file u run from CARNAVAL Should let u continue

Revan got a link handy?

Current problem is that i unlock it and all

just cant get anysim to unlock the ANYSIM part! hahaa
    You need to CHMOD the files inside anySIM.app folder to 0755

Quote Originally Posted by cyber_bilal View Post
    Ok....final doubt..Please do it Revan

Firstly, Downgrade to V1.0.2
    Then downgrade the baseband using ur guide
    Then Phase 3, it is to revirginize
    Then Phase 4, says to unlock V1.0.2 without damaging the seczone

Now the question arises??
    After the Phase4, shall we upgrade to V1.1.1 using iTunes???
    And after upgrading to V1.1.1, then do we have to use CARNAVAL to jailbreak/activate the phone and then again unlock using AnySIM V1.1???

Please reply to this question

And another request is to PLEASE UPLOAD THE CARNAVAL 0.4 to some other hosting such as zshare?? i cant download from rapidshare or megaupload links in my country. Some1 please upload it to nice host.
    Yes, upgrade to v1.1.1 using iTunes (there is no other way!) and Yes, re-unlock it. Uploaded CARNAVAL via SendSpace - Done!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanx alot REVAN for the quick response..Il try this method and let u know if it worked for me..Hopefully shud b working

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    PACAY is now CARNAVAL - Activation for the iPhone 1.1.1 under Windows.

CARNAVAL helps you with:

* Jailbreak
    * Activation
    * Youtube
    * 3rd Party Software

RW means Read/Write, it's a access directive that means that you can read and right files.

P.S.: CARNAVAL will help you jailbreak your phone. It's an interactive process, though. Instructions will be given during execution. That's because you have to do some procedures yourself in the phone for the first part of the jailbreak (putting the symlink). Aside from that, CARNAVAL is mostly automatic.

WARNING: CARNAVAL is for iPhone 1.1.1 only and you should have iTunes version 7.4 (newer version). Also, this is an unstable release. As the first to try you are helping the community as a tester but is also running the risk of using buggy software.

Author's Thread:
    Code:
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12867
    Download:
    Code:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/138gck
    Tested and Working perfectly with a v1.0.2 to v1.1.1 upgraded phone
    and a OTB v1.1.1 phone. The best software out there ... yet!

Recommend: Use iPhoneList software, it's the best iPhone Explorer compatible with v1.0.2 and v1.1.1

My Youtube isn't working i keep getting error message that i need to connect to the internet but im already connected can someone plz help me.

Thanks

ALTERNATE YouTube Activation method

Just upload youtube certificate files
    - data_ark.plist
    - device_private_key.pem
    - device_public_key.pem

to /var/root/Library/Lockdown/

You can find the files here: http://rapidshare.com/files/58461644/youtube.zip.html

how do i do that?

nah i run through anysim.. i did the permissions.. it says its unlocked but it really aint..

I got an OTB 1.1.1.. i did what it said

that was all fine.. i then ran BSD openSSH etc..

Transfered anySIM..

did the install and unlocking

it said it was successfull..

did this about 20 times today.. both trying with ATT sim.. and my own.. no luck :S

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xp02ed View Post
    nah i run through anysim.. i did the permissions.. it says its unlocked but it really aint..

I got an OTB 1.1.1.. i did what it said

that was all fine.. i then ran BSD openSSH etc..

Transfered anySIM..

did the install and unlocking

it said it was successfull..

did this about 20 times today.. both trying with ATT sim.. and my own.. no luck :S
    You've not patched your seczone correctly! You will need to sadly downgrade and REVIRGINIZE it. I've updated my Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 guide, please review it. It also contains and automated REVIRGINIZER method

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

Bailey4427 (2007-10-28)

ah fek.. alright i figured ill need to downgrade.. unlock..

then do an update then run carnaval right?

EDIT : sdaying this.. ill need to downgrade 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 and revirginzie bb then go through unlocking procedure rigt
    Last edited by xp02ed; 2007-10-28 at 04:58 PM.

installer.app isnt able to install on my restored phones. ive had anysim 1.1 on it before but after i restored it installer.app isnt showing on the springboard. hhelp?

i would assume that.. seeing i dont have "Carrier" under settings my seczone is scr*wd?

im having some problems.
    1. after running carnival with no problems everthing completes ok, i have no ssh!!! this is a big problem because of #2
    2. winstaller isn't installing anysim. This is what happens

Looking for restore files
    Ramdisk: 009-7698-4.dmg
    Kernelcache: kernelcache.release.s5l8900xrb
    iPhone connected
    Please connect the iPhone
    Checking for jailbreak
    Checking for activation
    iPhone is activated
    Notified of connection
    Jailbreaking...
    Sending temp fstab
    Sending temp Services.plist
    Sending temp application files
    Directory anySIM.app/ successfully created on phone.
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\anySIM to anySIM.app/anySIM
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\background.png to anySIM.app/background.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\bgimage.png to anySIM.app/bgimage.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\blankbg.png to anySIM.app/blankbg.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\Default.png to anySIM.app/Default.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\gray.png to anySIM.app/gray.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\icon.png to anySIM.app/icon.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\Info.plist to anySIM.app/Info.plist
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\libarmfp.dylib to anySIM.app/libarmfp.dylib
    Directory anySIM.app/lock/ successfully created on phone.
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\lock/bgimage.png to anySIM.app/lock/bgimage.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\lock/dial.png to anySIM.app/lock/dial.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\lock/hook.png to anySIM.app/lock/hook.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\lock/overlay.png to anySIM.app/lock/overlay.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\PkgInfo to anySIM.app/PkgInfo
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\secpack31206.bin to anySIM.app/secpack31206.bin
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\secpack31408.bin to anySIM.app/secpack31408.bin
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\secpack40113.bin to anySIM.app/secpack40113.bin
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\slider.png to anySIM.app/slider.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\strip.png to anySIM.app/strip.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\UIPreferencesDel eteButtonNormal.png to anySIM.app/UIPreferencesDeleteButtonNormal.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\UIPreferencesDel eteButtonPressed.png to anySIM.app/UIPreferencesDeleteButtonPressed.png
    Writing file CDocuments and Settings\Jared\Desktop\anySIM.app\well.png to anySIM.app/well.png
    Entering recovery mode
    iPhone disconnected
    iPhone connected in recovery mode
    Entering restore mode
    Sending ramdisk
    Issuing ramdisk command
    Sending kernelcache
    Booting to restore mode

It stops at booting to restore mode, and doesn't do anything past that. and the iphone goes into restore mode(Itunes logo, and cord) and i have to start over. i have done it 3 times all with the same results.

Thanks

Please DONT USE wiNstaller on v1.1.1, as it's not compatible .. yet! You will need WinSCP to copy the folder onto your iPhone. Make some arrangements for a hotspot if you can.

i would love to use winSCP but i cannot use it i have no ssh

CTRL + T gives you command line if thats what your after

Default you are amazing
    whoever created this "carnival" Prog is a genius. the other night i tried to Jailbreak my 1.1.1 for hours, and didnt get anything but a few scary moments where i thought i was stuck with a Brick.(by the way if your phone ever screws up and wont let your PC recognize it, use ibrickr to downgrade it will make your screen flash red, and force v1.0.2 to install, found that out after almost dying cause i thought i had a brick.) But yes, this jailbreak took me about 4 minutes to complete, insane, after i tried for hours the last few nights, amazing work guys, screw a GUI this is all you need. Works like a charm, and for all you legit att customers, I am one too, just follow the steps after like hitting enter a few times, still works like a charm

thanks

HELP! im at the stage where i only need to install anysim 1.1p, but winstaller doesn't work, i brickr not compatible with firmware 1.1.1, what's the best way to install anysim 1.1p?

Default SUCCESS Using anySim with carnival method
    SUCCESS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same issue like some of the ppl here figguring out the way to install the new version of anySIM onto IPhone 1.1.1 with new firmware.

Here some of the steps I had to execute in order to use TMobile.

use IPHUC tool already with your CARNIVAL download to replicate the file structure of the new version of anySIM into the /Applications/anySIM.

I would provide the list of all the commands but the file is not at my desposal for the time being.

Next, if you have not installed the Terminal application on your IPhone, do so. Open Terminal application and enter the following commands:

cd /Applications/anySIM.app
    chmod +x anySIM

Reboot the IPhone

And you should be ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCCESS Using anySim with carnival method

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUCCESS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same issue like some of the ppl here figguring out the way to install the new version of anySIM onto IPhone 1.1.1 with new firmware.

Here some of the steps I had to execute in order to use TMobile.

use IPHUC tool already with your CARNIVAL download to replicate the file structure of the new version of anySIM into the /Applications/anySIM.

I would provide the list of all the commands but the file is not at my desposal for the time being.

Next, if you have not installed the Terminal application on your IPhone, do so. Open Terminal application and enter the following commands:

cd /Applications/anySIM.app
    chmod +x anySIM

Reboot the IPhone

And you should be ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mishokkkk; 2007-10-29 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

was VERY easy and worked the first time. GREAT PROGRAM!!!

yes i have everything working now yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast