Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Trying to understand installer

Default Trying to understand installer
    I do not know where this post should go specifically and i apologize for incorrect placement but i am looking for some information on sharing themes through installer, if i were to create my own theme, how do i make an XML source that people could put in their sources and download and use my these on their phone, i would like to know as much as possible about this process and how everything works so i can try to be innovative, also, when you post a theme is it possible to have updates for your theme? such as if you find good icons for a 3rd party app that wasnt originally on the theme first posted, you could have a update that makes the theme update that icon or switch an icon from the old to a better one.

any questions on what i am trying to do will be answered, i do this stuff at work and we all have iphones and are trying to learn more. thanks guys!

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

iappcat.com will let you create your own repository very easily. Just add the source link they give you to your installer sources and find your theme.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

3. The Following User Says Thank You to m3thodandr3d For This Useful Post:

localwisdom00 (2008-04-18)