Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iThemer - theme installer for windows

dude, this rocks, runs very smooth and the backup was great to create "clean sets" of your skins with auto-generated .txt files.

To make it easier, you can write a quick batchfile in the directory to install skins. I have Defaultskin.bat, Matrix1.bat, Prado.bat etc.. and all it does is run: iThemer.exe Matrix

I did notice, when you accidentally are missing a "icon.png" file as listed in the txt file, it causes iphoneinterface.exe to coredump and freaked me out.. just as an FYI.

Im gonna Look at your source code tomo and look at maybe adding a nice GUI with simple functions to be able to handle if you have new source code with any bug fixes send it over before I start bro

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

@Pete--- that'd be awesome.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Well I am a computer Engineer so I figure I can work on it with my free time, Im gonna try to look at it today when I get to the office, Its 11am and im still at home

I hope this gets ported to mac soon, I want to use it for my themes, but mine are all done on a mac.

iPhone? More like MyPhone KingRedmer's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm having an issue using this program, no doubt due to me being a modding n00b. I'm trying to use the Gunmetal Remastered theme using the text file posted here, but when I run "iThemer Gunmetal REMASTERED"
    it tells me it doesn't know where I'm going with this, there's no iTheme.txt. I probably have my directories set up wrong, but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks
    I'm also having trouble getting this theme to work. I should have all the files right.. so I don't know what's wrong.

I run 'ithemer remasterd' fine. It makes the backup. Though when it says "gonna put it on (y/n)" or whatever and I hit 'y' it an error window pops up and says "iphoneinterface.exe has encountered a problem" and in cmd it says "could not find C:/phonedmg/icon.png" so maybe I have things in the wrong folder? I have C:/remastered/icons with all the icons in there... any suggestions? I'mma keep tryin
    "The Force shall free me."

i used ithemer to put gunmetal remastered on my iphone and all the icons came up fine. however, i can't seem to move any of the icons around. i've tried to putfile the DisplayOrder.plist after ithemer runs but there is no change. i was thinkning that maybe i was not typing in the right commands in the cmd prompt because after i installed using ithemer i can't seem to change anything. any help would be very appreciated

iPhone? More like MyPhone KingRedmer's Avatar
    Thanks

I finally got it to make the backup and start, but ran into the same issue as Dumindahed. I tried editing the itheme.txt file to accurately show where the icons were, but is still looks in cphonedmg\icon(any name).png and then "encounters a problem and need to close." I'm so confused...

One thing you have to make sure you do is put the themes in a folder name that has no spaces .. so .. if youre installing the remastered theme, don't put the theme in "Gunmetal Remastered" put it in something like "GunmetalRemastered" .. the folder structure should then look something like this ..
    Cphonedmg\iThemer.exe
    Cphonedmg\GunmetalRemastered\iTheme.txt
    Cphonedmg\GunmetalRemastered\Maps\icon.png

and if you look in iTheme.txt you should see a line that would look like:
    "Maps\icon.png" "/Applications/Maps.app/icon.png"

hope this helps!

I am having the same problem as Dumindahed and a couple other people. I think there is something wrong in the .txt file but I am not sure what.

I finally got it figured out. This .txt file will not cause the error that I was getting. The Icons still aren't in the right spots though. I will see what I can do about that
    Attached Files Attached Files

I got it WOOHOO
    Its like having a brand new phone again

the .txt file is for the Gunmetal Remastered

Default Bach
    Here's the file for the Bach theme ..

I haven't had any free time this weekend to make the cross-os version, and update .. hopefully ill have a chance to whip it up tomorrow ..

hey guys, i wasn't really suited with the prado or gunmetal theme, and i saw the revroy one, but i saw no one posted a itheme.txt for it, and the revroy download was..not setup for this program..

so what i did was instead of taking alot of time making a iTheme.txt for it, i just made it match exactly like the restore folder, replacing all the default icons with the new ones, i really like this skin, so if anyone else wants it and dont feel like going through the itheme.txt process, heres it is, of course still created by RevRoy.

All you do is drop this into the phonedmg folder, and run ithemer RevRun

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=260
    Last edited by trahh; 2007-08-03 at 07:24 AM.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

You can upload anything to our download section, up to 10 MB.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

How can I back-up my existing modded theme without uploading a new one.

Does anyone have a ithemer.txt file for Gunmetal3?
    A Mac user stuck in a PC environment.
    Windows on my MacBook Pro for work and OSX for home. I'm crazy not stupid!

yeah, i'm looking for itheme.txt for Gunmetal 3 also. Can someone help?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast