Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Automated Program 1.1.1 Unlock w/AnySIM 1.1, Jalibreak, YouTube, Installer App & more

Whats the difference between this and jailbreak ipod touch? Is it the unlocked feature? I am an att customer and don't need unlock. I have used ipod touch to jailbreak and seems to work ok (few crashes) would it benifite to restore and do this method?

Quote Originally Posted by korbel123 View Post
    My Iphone is already jailbreaked can i use the automated tool
    Yes, Just restore on itunes before running.

Quote Originally Posted by korbel123 View Post
    Help please
    I have an IP conflict in my network PC and iphone conncted to home wifi

Shut everything down and reset your router. Then power up your router, give it time to setup. Fire up your laptop/computer let it boot then turn on your iphone last.
    Log on to your router and make sure you see your devices and ip address. You can ping test to make sure. Do a restore from itunes then start at step one in the guide.

No difference, this program uses touch and jailbreak. If your crashing then I would restore and run the program.
    Last edited by cheadings; 2007-10-24 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Will output 1024 bit rsa secret key to 'dropbear_rsa_host_key'
    Generating key, this may take a while...
    Couldn't create new file dropbear_rsa_host_key
    Reason: File exists
    Will output 1024 bit dss secret key to 'dropbear_dss_host_key'
    Generating key, this may take a while...
    Couldn't create new file dropbear_dss_host_key
    Reason: File exists

I got this doing the second part. Any help? It seems to me that the phone was not jailbreak into. Can somebody verify if the link to jailbreak is correctly working?
    Last edited by apacman316; 2007-10-24 at 04:03 AM.

Default out-of-the-box 1.1.1 downgraded to 1.0.2
    Hey guys

My phone is currently working fine with firmware 1.0.2, but im a bit curious about the 1.1.1 activation. What if I bought an iphone with software 1.1.1 and modem firmware 04.01.13_G and i downgraded it all, even the modem firmware to ICE03.14.08_G.fls . Can I revirginize back the software and the modem firmware to it's original state (1.1.1 & 04.01.13_G ) and then do a 1.1.1 activation?

thanx

Hi,

in step 4 at the end it says:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Select the "Safari" (we just created)
    If you get an error "Safari can't open the page because it could not connect to the server", click OK
    Select the URL and GO to

(DON'T CLICK ON THIS LINK FROM YOU IPHONE UNLESS YOU INTEND TO JAILBREAK YOUR PHONE )
    http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com
    (DON'T CLICK ON THIS LINK FROM YOU IPHONE UNLESS YOU INTEND TO JAILBREAK YOUR PHONE )

Safari closes, and you're back at "Activate iPhone"
    --------------------------------------------

Does it mean that this program is not jailbreaking iphone? at the end of tutorial it says your phone is activated now. do i need to jailbreak it,or just run this program and thats it?
    so i'm a little confused now. thanks for reply. Rony

Does anybody know what the ssh part of the process does to the iphone? If somebody could tell me this, I can do this part manually with out using a wireless connection.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by rony05 View Post
    Hi,

in step 4 at the end it says:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Select the "Safari" (we just created)
    If you get an error "Safari can't open the page because it could not connect to the server", click OK
    Select the URL and GO to

http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com

Safari closes, and you're back at "Activate iPhone"
    --------------------------------------------

Does it mean that this program is not jailbreaking iphone? at the end of tutorial it says your phone is activated now. do i need to jailbreak it,or just run this program and thats it?
    so i'm a little confused now. thanks for reply. Rony
    You are setting up the wifi link so when you run the auto program it will use the jailbreak link via wifi to jailbreak your iphone.
    Last edited by cheadings; 2007-10-25 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12