Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Unlock your iPhone V1.0.2 + YouTube + Installer (Windows XP)

Default [GUIDE] Unlock your iPhone V1.0.2 + YouTube + Installer (Windows XP)
    Can someone help. I went through the guide mentioned in the "[GUIDE] Unlock your iPhone V1.0.2 + YouTube + Installer (Windows XP)" thread and I am stuck at #11.

I can not get to settings after running the unlock.app from wINstaller. Can someone give a pointer. Thanks

Thanks

Did you extract the "Unlock.app" from the archive.
    After doing so, run wInstaller and click "Install Application" and point it to the "Unlock.app" folder... let wInstaller do it's job and after it says "Install Complete" you will see Unlock on your Springboard.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

currateuno (2007-10-16)

I am very new at this. Thanks for your patience. I did use wInstaller to install unlock.app. The install was successful. I see unlock on the phone as a slider. Is this what you mean by spring board? Do I slide to unlock and than go to settings as mentioned in step 11?

I am stuck at #13.
    I type:
    bbupdater -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls

but the iPhone says:
    Error. Failed to open or read the FLS file.

What is the problem? I copy ALL the files ONE-by-ONE from the Saviour Pack folder to /usr/bin/

i have the v1.0.2 how can i install the installer and itunes to get music ... please someone help me thanks