Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: installer icon gone!!!!!!!

Default installer icon gone!!!!!!!
    My installer icon is gone how do i get it back im running on 1.1.4/1.1.3

if u can give more info that would be great the only thing i can think of is check through ssh to see if its still there... not quite sure about that though... but i would just re jailbreak... restore to normal then follow this guide http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php...e_Guide_PWN_It
    always hit the thanks button

no signature spam/links... Thanks

i was installing something then installer was gone i restarted my phone and still gone i really dont wanna rejail break it again and i have to dl everything again

ok if u get the installer.app file on ur com u can reinstall just installer.app manually... make sure u totally take off the old one first... i think htat might work

how do i do that?

well u have to ssh in... download cyberduck on ur mac and install openssh in installer... login using username - root pass - alpine ... then find all the installer files and replace them with newones u find on the internet... i can help u better using aim pm me if u need more help

Quote Originally Posted by candybytch View Post
    i was installing something then installer was gone i restarted my phone and still gone i really dont wanna rejail break it again and i have to dl everything again

What was installed last?

Did you hide the icon with Poof? Or With HidePod?