Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *** 1.1.1 One Click Installer in October 20th - 30th ***

Thanks

Cool *** 1.1.1 One Click Installer in October 20th - 30th ***
    As discussed by on IRC by the OP's, a One Click installer is due to be released sometime between October 20th - 30th by the Dev Team.

So if you have any feeling you are not comfort doing it with tutorials available, wait for the installer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

Mac Aladdin (2007-10-22)

Really good news to hear

looking forward to it!

Awesome.
    =D

it seems like they dont want to rush a release on this one Its good to know they want to get this one right before they unload We had 3 generations of Anysim pushed out but i suppose there was more of a need for it then. Well done Dev team, we are all behind you)))

Bill

Great news, I like the idea of "ONE CLICK", will it work if I use MAC OS?

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it will come out much sooner considering the alpha of anySIM is released and it just needs futher testing + fixing.

Only a week or so and we're there. Hopefully they're not using the old patching method.

wow..nice..just a few more days to wait

I think I will wait for this....it would be great if we have it !

Well thats a relief, was starting to loose hope :P NOT!! Will this One-Click installer, unlock the iphone? Or will it have more capability like activating and jailbreaking? Anyone who can answer would be gr8. ReVan I would like to hear it from you as you are the one who intiated this thread.

Thanks,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamooda2000 View Post
    Well thats a relief, was starting to loose hope :P NOT!! Will this One-Click installer, unlock the iphone? Or will it have more capability like activating and jailbreaking? Anyone who can answer would be gr8. ReVan I would like to hear it from you as you are the one who intiated this thread.

Thanks,
    Well, if you have read my first post thoroughly it says "So if you have any feeling you are not comfort doing it with tutorials available, wait for the installer." since we have tutorials only for Jailbreaking and Downgrading the baseband/firmware, I strongly believe the One Click installer will combine Jailbreak + Activation + Unlock on bonehead or fresh state v1.1.1 phones, including people who have used anySIM or iUnlock to patch their baseband in v1.0.2
    Last edited by ReVan; 2007-10-14 at 10:00 PM. Reason: blah blah

Thanks

Great news, I'm just happy my phone makes calls again.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    Well, if you have read my first post thoroughly it says "So if you have any feeling you are not comfort doing it with tutorials available, wait for the installer." since we have tutorials only for Jailbreaking and Downgrading the baseband/firmware, I strongly believe the One Click installer will combine Jailbreak + Activation + Unlock on bonehead or fresh state v1.1.1 phones, including people who have used anySIM or iUnlock to patch their baseband in v1.0.2
    this is an great idea, i will love it !

is this a one-click installer for unlocking or activating?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay counting the hours!

This is exciting... =]]

Hopefully it will be windows compatible.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

hey fellaz... i'm new here but I've been reading alot. I have an iPhone on T-mobile, unlocked, and it says my version is: 1.0.1 (1C25), Model MA501. Everyone on this site seems to have 1.0.2.... Will this one-click installer work with my outdated 1.0.1? By the way, i have installer app, springboard and all the extra goodies, even installer 3. Let me know, thankz.

That's good to know I hope this works for windows too osx users are far more advanced when it comes to automatics jailbreak an i think iDemocracy is probably the most effective and simple to use, but when it come to activation....we are still using diapers, if only pacay could create the one click activation method it would be much easy to move from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 I used the beta but it didnt work i used blista method and it look more like a hoax to me than a serious solution, and the manual method its just so crazy that it migth include mess imei etc. So long life to dev team and the rest of the crew